Date: 8/15/2020
Name: SexyBlonde225
Phone: 225-363-5127
Email Address: mailto:yaaasexyyyblondeee225@y ahoo.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=461370
City: Denham Springs
State: Louisiana
Address: Denham in the boonies
Activities: See ROS. She took the money and gave wrong street number and refused refund for her mistake(s)
Hair Length and Color: According to pics, blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: No clue
Recommendation: No
I can’t do cash app unless I’m there and we are about to start. Most times I’m cash only. Can’t trust these ladies
I did cash app once. once!
That SUCKS.

I’m sure the white knights will rise to defend her honor or she herself will post something bogus to defend herself.
Why would you send her money in advance? If they must have money in advance, it is a scam. Period. Full stop. CashAp? Fine. You can watch me send it from the bed while naked lol.
Yeah, I will NOT use any cash apps. I'm only cash. Many times I have had conversations with ladies that say they do the apps and I let them know I do just cash. They usually don't get back or try to argue the validity of them using the apps. It's always a bs story about having been screwed in the past. Anyway, consider this a lesson learned and I'm glad you posted about it.
Sorry that happened to you. I have also been stupid enough to send $ ahead of time. I won’t do it again. Had one tell me the other day she requires $40 upfront but I refuse that too. COD only for me.
NEVER PAY IN ADVANCE! You are asking to be taken!
Y’all should post y’all prepay deposit experience in that “why won’t guys pay deposits thread.”

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2719466
I seen her once, where she stays it doesn't pick up on a GPS, she lives in a trailer and gives bad directions but I found her
That sucks......I didn't think she was still active. 🤷🏻
Her needy texts are such a turn off....
She could be such a winner with a better attitude.
Ymmv