Genuinely Enjoy the Taste of Cum?

Does any provider actually enjoy the taste of cum? Trying to find someone out there that does or at least fakes it well.
meeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Ladies - I'm also looking. PM would be great!
I really enjoy it lol I've licked it off of some ladies too mmm.
meeeeeeeeeee!!!! Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper
Damn!
I love it especially when they drink pineapple juice before.....it's totally true , if a guy drinks some of this it cuts the saltiness that you usually taste, so it's a sweet tasty treat.

In general....there's really not a taste, it's the consistency that grosses out a lot of women because it's very slippery and kinda slimy, and very warm.

It's pretty cool to feel it pulsing and shooting in the mouth and throat....

AN ACQUIRED TASTE, LIKE BOURBON OR SCOTCH....ITS A PARTY IN MY MOUTH
Only one woman has tasted my cum, but i would like more to enjoy the pleasure.
I love it especially when they drink pineapple juice before.....it's totally true , if a guy drinks some of this it cuts the saltiness that you usually taste, so it's a sweet tasty treat.

In general....there's really not a taste, it's the consistency that grosses out a lot of women because it's very slippery and kinda slimy, and very warm.

It's pretty cool to feel it pulsing and shooting in the mouth and throat....

AN ACQUIRED TASTE, LIKE BOURBON OR SCOTCH....ITS A PARTY IN MY MOUTH Originally Posted by Sophia Banks

Double damn!!
  • Iam45
  • 12-08-2015, 05:45 PM
Does any provider actually enjoy the taste of cum? Trying to find someone out there that does or at least fakes it well. Originally Posted by J75287
I am told by a lady it tastes or is favored by what you have been eating in the last 48 hours. But what do I know?
Just don't make the mistake I made.

I ate asparagus at lunch a couple hours prior to a date. This provider was known for a certain oral fetish. Well, come to find out, asparagus makes your jizz taste like your pee smells.

She almost choked to death attempting to get it down.
stephanie1 does and she's an expert with HUGE loads....
I do enjoy a mouthful of cum. Various factors determine if I'll actually be into swallowing..
I do enjoy a mouthful of cum. Various factors determine if I'll actually be into swallowing.. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
What are those factors?
Been known to Hi-5 ya and point out your diet is good just by the taste LOL
I really enjoy it lol I've licked it off of some ladies too mmm. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Damn! I wish I were part of that.