Encounter: First visit to D Spot did not disappoint!

Date: 8/27/2023
Name: M******
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: I45 North & Gulf Bank
Activities: bbbjnqns
Hair Length and Color: Very long black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Petite and cute Hispanic girl. Perfect English. Super friendly.
Recommendation: Yes
For your activities, what was your donation ? Thanks for the review.
  • r66
  • 08-27-2023, 07:29 AM
it's in ROS
  • bcglx
  • 08-27-2023, 10:27 AM
Sigh
  • nice1
  • 09-08-2023, 06:10 PM
Brah, loose lips
So what's the benefit of spending this $ at a strip club while being rushed vs similar at an agency for an hour? Just curious.
So what's the benefit of spending this $ at a strip club while being rushed vs similar at an agency for an hour? Just curious. Originally Posted by Zt1981
Studio:
1) You can't get a late Saturday night appt and no appt is required at club
2) You can't sit around drinking and watching girls dance
3) You can't choose from 10-15 or more girls.
4) You can't end up with a handful of tele#s for future outcall.
4) You can't end up with a handful of tele#s for future outcall. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
This! There's also something pretty damn cool about doing at gents club, a fantasy that you've always wanted to do, but couldn't. Now we can, and it's a quality experience. Plus the drinking, dancing, and huge selection. All of the above.
^^^What do you mean by “now we can?” This stuff has been happening for decades! LOL
^^^What do you mean by “now we can?” This stuff has been happening for decades! LOL Originally Posted by Bowser98
Not where I'm from. I've been frequenting clubs for many years and never experienced anything like this until moving here. That's what I mean, "now we can" lol.
Strip club allure is just being in the scene. The drinks, eye candy, you don't have to spend money until you are ready and you can absolutely get numbers. You can't go hang out at an agency. You do your business on time and out in an hour.

Yes strip clubs are more expensive and sort of awkward for me as far as extras but it's worth it just for the scene. Plus honestly most stripers are more attractive than most providers simply because they have to be. I don't go often but when I do go Dspot is my favorite place to go
Brah, loose lips Originally Posted by nice1
^This… half of all new posts are on D’s Spot. Do we really need to to continue highlighting this establishment? I’ve been there a few times myself, if you’re not an idiot it’s almost a guarantee. We don’t all need to write a review and blow this place up.
King Louie has a point.