URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P394637
City: New Orleans
State: Louisiana
Address: Treme Incall
Activities: Nice Conversation, LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CG
Hair Length and Color: Natural Medium Length Red Head
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5’6” or so natural red head with freckles, blue eyes, and a girl next door slightly bohemian vibe.
Handful C cup and perky with nice puffy sensitive nipples. Thick through the thighs, hips, and ass but not heavy. Bare down below. Plenty of pics on Tryst that are absolutely her and represent her very well.
Recommendation: Yes
Please advise as so what specifically is missing from ROS that moderator would like included. Happy to share.
Please specify what information I left out of ROS that should be included. Thank You
Did you get a message from a mod saying that you were denied credit due to missing info? Usually they include what is missing in that notification. If you've gotten nothing, the a mod hasn't processed your review yet.
Thanks eholiday,

No Private Message from a moderator. Just a highlighted yellow bar above the message that says Did Not Meet Criteria - Insufficient ROS Details - Dr-epg on
Sep 4 2024 7:03 PM
That's unacceptable and unfortunately all too common.

There is your answer. Going into detail about activities in the ROS is what they require.
Your ROS has lots of important information about the details and set up of the meeting. You also included the details of the sexual parts of the encounter in more than one place. I agree with Raindog. Not giving you credit for this review undermines the purpose of this forum.
  • tboy
  • Yesterday, 06:14 PM
Who moderates this forum? I've stopped posting reviews because no matter what I write, I can't get credit. Note: I've been here since the ASPD days....