State: -
Address: Text for address
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: RoS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short off the shoulders, black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: A bit wider than the typical skinny asian gal. Has a but and natural B's. About 5'2"
Recommendation: Yes
Nice report. Always had great times here at bargain rates compared to Upset.
  • Ed61
  • 01-30-2023, 04:16 PM
Is Nancy and Karen the same person?
Ker St uses a couple cell #s on Leolist and SS. Seldom is the girl in the ad the one you see but all are younger than the 50ish to 70ish ladies found in our Buff amps.
Use Sumosearch to search for them using 416.844.2888
Then text/call them for all the info.
Seldom is the girl in the ad the one you see but all are younger than the 50ish to 70ish ladies found in our Buff amps. Originally Posted by Zollner
Zollner I know you are very high on this place but let's be honest. While you are correct they are younger it isn't by much. I understand pre covid you loved this place but it isn't pre covid anymore and this place wasn't much to write home about.

Western NY sucks. We agree. But this isn't a place I would recommend to specifically make the trip for. Especially when the agencies have some quality girls doing incalls.

For me this place would be the a last resort before saving the money and jerking off. Just my take but still love your enthusiasm about the GWN!!!
Zollner I know you are very high on this place but let's be honest. While you are correct they are younger it isn't by much. I understand pre covid you loved this place but it isn't pre covid anymore and this place wasn't much to write home about.

Western NY sucks. We agree. But this isn't a place I would recommend to specifically make the trip for. Especially when the agencies have some quality girls doing incalls.

For me this place would be the a last resort before saving the money and jerking off. Just my take but still love your enthusiasm about the GWN!!! Originally Posted by tbear4u77
All I know about you and Z is your both good informative contributors and this is no disrespect to either of ya. Z is always specifically comparing Ker St to the 60ish yr old Buff area amps. Yes Jenn had to cut corners and the Ker girls have been downgraded. By Buff standards the age difference is alot.
Comparing Ker st to an agency incall or outcall is comparing an apple to a watermellon. Agreed that Ker is not truly an amp but it's still the Asian experience many crave. Not easy to find an Asian safe and reliable in Niagara and far from a dime a dozen at any agency.
All I know about you and Z is your both good informative contributors and this is no disrespect to either of ya. Z is always specifically comparing Ker St to the 60ish yr old Buff area amps. Yes Jenn had to cut corners and the Ker girls have been downgraded. By Buff standards the age difference is alot.
Comparing Ker st to an agency incall or outcall is comparing an apple to a watermellon. Agreed that Ker is not truly an amp but it's still the Asian experience many crave. Not easy to find an Asian safe and reliable in Niagara and far from a dime a dozen at any agency. Originally Posted by IamVictoryasSecret
I agree with that assessment. My only point is that just because it is the best option in town doesn't always make it a good option. That is just my opinion based on my one experience there.

Good, bad, or indifferent the more information we can all provide one another the better.
Is this place clean? I want to do Z’s routine of fucking one then showering and fucking Jennifer when she walks in. At those rates you almost have to but I don’t want to shower in a moldy phone booth.
Place is clean.
Pre-covid was a blast. Love the way MMS walks in asking how things went with your first girl after the shower, while trying to seduce you into taking another session while playing with your junk. Sometimes she even makes you an offer you can't refuse.....
Place is clean.
Pre-covid was a blast. Love the way MMS walks in asking how things went with your first girl after the shower, while trying to seduce you into taking another session while playing with your junk. Sometimes she even makes you an offer you can't refuse..... Originally Posted by Zollner
Now THAT….. is good intel, thanks Zollner!
Place is clean.
Pre-covid was a blast. Love the way MMS walks in asking how things went with your first girl after the shower, while trying to seduce you into taking another session while playing with your junk. Sometimes she even makes you an offer you can't refuse..... Originally Posted by Zollner
very clean
I wish she was there when I was there. I suppose it was too close to Chinese New Year. I'll give it another go in April
FYI looks like Elite Companions has added a couple of Asian ladies to their rotation!

For me this place would be the a last resort before saving the money and jerking off. Just my take but still love your enthusiasm about the GWN!!! Originally Posted by tbear4u77
Both gals were young. My guess is Nancy was in her low to mid 20's and Jennifer was late 20's, early 30's. I don't know how young you want them :-)

The leolist posts for Ker St do indicate they do outcalls; no idea the fee or if you need to pick them up.

-Nick
Nice.

Got that LL post?