411 Ts Andressa

Is Andressa still around?

I did a search for her and didn't come up with anything.
She still has a site up.

Gallery: http://imgbox.com/g/TQKv8hmpcQ
Have you seen her before? This is one where after she opened the door, I walked. She was not anywhere near as good as her pics.
I would say ...... LTGTBT
I would say ...... LTGTBT Originally Posted by redhot11
She's real. Haven't seen her in years, though.
I hope it's appropriate to post this here;still trying to figure this site out? I'm looking for a regular play partner and was considering contacting one of the following, can anyone advise on selection, please!
I'm Ts Ashley ✨,Im Extremely Passable Ts (blk mix) that knows how to Arousingly take control �� 5'7, 125, 34A First timers love me �� I have a BEAUTIFUL face to match my body W/ 9.5"Toy ��Let me spoil you with my dangerous sweetness
I love upscale, polite and respectful gentlemen,always functional �� incall/upscale outcalls✔️muli-hrs✔️dinnerdates✔️overnights✔️ Celebconfidentialityagreements ✔️✔️Highly reviewed✔️1st timers �� 469.396.8050 xoxo Ashley ��
Or
Hi guys I am Christina Ready in Town, I'm sexy Ts Doll very Young ���� and beautiful with sweet personality, very passable girl , 5'9 tall , slim and nice body, 130 lbs, 8Inch uncut FF,(Top & Bottom) ready for y'all , for more information call 8329416016. I'm 100% real...
�� No texts.
�� No Private calls.
Andressa is real. But haven't met her recently. Haven't seen any ads.
I hope it's appropriate to post this here;still trying to figure this site out? I'm looking for a regular play partner and was considering contacting one of the following, can anyone advise on selection, please!
I'm Ts Ashley ✨,Im Extremely Passable Ts (blk mix) that knows how to Arousingly take control �� 5'7, 125, 34A First timers love me �� I have a BEAUTIFUL face to match my body W/ 9.5"Toy ��Let me spoil you with my dangerous sweetness
I love upscale, polite and respectful gentlemen,always functional �� incall/upscale outcalls✔️muli-hrs✔️dinnerdates✔️overnights✔️ Celebconfidentialityagreements ✔️✔️Highly reviewed✔️1st timers �� 469.396.8050 xoxo Ashley ��
Or
Hi guys I am Christina Ready in Town, I'm sexy Ts Doll very Young ���� and beautiful with sweet personality, very passable girl , 5'9 tall , slim and nice body, 130 lbs, 8Inch uncut FF,(Top & Bottom) ready for y'all , for more information call 8329416016. I'm 100% real...
�� No texts.
�� No Private calls. Originally Posted by Bottomboi

BB,

Copy your post.
Go back to the beginning of the section.

http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=36

Hit the "New Thread" button. Title your post. and then paste what you wrote there. Then post it.

LT
Have you seen her before? This is one where after she opened the door, I walked. She was not anywhere near as good as her pics. Originally Posted by bengay
I have seen Andressa 4 or 5 times. Done doubles with her and other TS'.
She's a good visit. She has very small equipment, if that is a turn off.
I have topped and bottomed for her.