JangleSir is a COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME!!

So I've been a provider on eccie for almost 4 years & I've never had anyone bullshit me like this asshole. He posted an iso for an overnight session, after he responded to my PM and after a few back and forth emails we decided on Tuesday (today) for our meeting. For 2 hours AFTER we were supposed to go for dinner this jackass acts as though he's lost, even though he tells me he's familiar with the hotel. He then proceeds to lead me on claiming he's tried calling or whatever, you know the typical bullshit. I left text messages, voicemails & calls to no avail. Needless to say I'm beyond pissed. The bullshit on eccie is past ridiculous & frankly, I'm over it. Some of you may have had an ok experience with this dickhead but clearly he's now on the bullshit. PM me if you want to know more...
It's sad that an ass wipe like him makes it bad for everyone in the hobby.

Can't blame you for being pissed, time is money.

I hope you can make it four more years in the hobby without another idiot like him coming around to waste your time.
It's sad that an ass wipe like him makes it bad for everyone in the hobby.

Can't blame you for being pissed, time is money.

I hope you can make it four more years in the hobby without another idiot sHandle/Bandle like him coming around to waste your time. Originally Posted by tttalinky
FTFY
If the OP would have checked his temperature prior
she would have known he was suspect.
She should be thankful she dodged a bullet.

I have no clue why the OP says PM me if you want to know more...
because when you PM her and ask to know more she PM's back and
asks you "What would you like to know?"

Maybe whatever more info the OP has she is only giving it to a select few providers ....
If the OP would have checked his temperature prior
she would have known he was suspect.
She should be thankful she dodged a bullet.

I have no clue why the OP says PM me if you want to know more...
because when you PM her and ask for more she PM's back and
says "What would you like to know?" Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
I asked because I didn't want to ramble due to me being pissed so before that began, I asked what exactly you wanted to know before I began with the ranting... And further more his references checked out otherwise I wouldn't have bothered setting anything up. Look, I made the alert take it for what it's worth... Gdnite
10:56 posted in Alerts
10:58 posted in CoEd ...

Carry on....
10:56 posted in Alerts
10:58 posted in CoEd ...

Carry on.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I've never posted an "alert" before. I noticed that it said NC/NS belongs in co-ed so I reposted here...
No shade here... thank you for showing some balls....need more of that UITB

now, about that taint, for Pyramider....
Of course taint. A relaxed taint will calm the OP down better than horse tranquilizers.
(Right on queue)
Thats fucked up...sorry that has happened.
Hmmmm no red flags that a perfect stranger was requesting an overnight?
So how many first time clients do you have ask for those?
Hmmmm no red flags that a perfect stranger was requesting an overnight?
So how many first time clients do you have ask for those? Originally Posted by rockerrick

She didn't ask..she responded to an onernight ISO .. read much? Or is bailing on providers your usual MO ?
Now would be a good time for JangleSir to chime in....
She didn't ask..she responded to an onernight ISO .. read much? Or is bailing on providers your usual MO ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I can read fine, dummy ignored a perfectly waving red flag.

She blotted out 8 - 12 hrs of cash making time for someone she has never seen... DUMB

My money is on she didn't even screen either.

Do you read much TW? I asked how many clients schedule overnights with her their first time. The answer is NONE.
DUMB
just like yourself