URL / Website: Kfestival.net
City: Las colinas
State: Texas
Address: Near car service area.
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Brown shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Not skinny, but not fat. Also not fit, just an average looking woman.
Recommendation: Yes
Good review sir. Yes, the judgment on this forum is extremely flawed in some guys. But I just chalk it up to the promoters promoting for these places, or some old men just happy to be in the same room naked with someone half their age. You should give Abby another chance, I’ve only seen her one time, but she was good when I saw her.
Excellent recon inexorable.
Damn I dont blame you.. seeing a cop almost following me.. would kill any vibe.
Ive seen Abby twice. Looks wise, she may not be the best.. but she isnt ugly. I like her body.. well at least last time I saw her.. might be because she has a decent ass LOL. Service wise tho, she is top notch.
Why would you be paranoid of a cop following you. It’s not like he knew who you wer e r where you are going. Even it it were a sting do you think they knew your car which direction you were coming from etc
Why would you be paranoid of a cop following you. It’s not like he knew who you wer e r where you are going. Even it it were a sting do you think they knew your car which direction you were coming from etc Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
Not following me, but maybe the phone number I was assigned to is being monitored somehow? I know it may sound dumb, but the timing and the location of the cop was just too scary. He stayed for a good while too, he could have just been coincidentally in that spot taking a break or something, but I would rather have not taken the chance, even though logically speaking you’re right that it probably wasn’t a sting or anything of the sort. Better safe than sorry though, no?
If it was a sting, you wouldn't see a cop car, much less have one following you. I'm fairly certain that if they are looking to bust you for solicitation, you wouldn't know anything about it until you were in the room.
If it was a sting, you wouldn't see a cop car, much less have one following you. I'm fairly certain that if they are looking to bust you for solicitation, you wouldn't know anything about it until you were in the room. Originally Posted by BluesMan
You’re probably right, but again I wasn’t be “followed”, I just caught him pulling up a few minutes before my appointment. I was probably just being extremely paranoid.
Which I dont blame you for, not with the laws the way it is. Gotta watch yourself.. I say kudos for keeping an eye on your surroundings.
My account on the textapp got deleted for violating terms of use....so chances are my worries were not for naught.
My account on the textapp got deleted for violating terms of use....so chances are my worries were not for naught. Originally Posted by inexorable
Better safe than sorry