I need opinons!!! New tat?

I've been thinking about getting a new tat.
I've actually wanted this tat for a very long time!
It would also be my biggest and last tat until after I have my children. It would be a full back piece,
and it would be angel wings. I don't believe in getting
something that doesn't represent a major part of
myself or my life. So far everything I have
represents my religion and my family. This one would be about myself and the struggles I've been through.
It would represent my strength and will to move on and succeed in life. Sooo yes? No? Maybe so? lol
I was going to wait until I was a bit older, but I'm kinda ready for it
Noooooooooooo, but Im not a tat person. If u reaaaaaally want it, then do it.
LOL I already knew you would say no girl
BUT as always you throw in your support! Thanks babeskeets<3
Of course it is your decision, but I'd rather not see you do it. You have such wonderful skin, why mar it in any fashion. Just my humble opinion.
Wings would be awesome! Once you are in your 70s, you can grab the folds of of your skin and spread them! JK! You are a beautiful young woman. If you feel that is what you want, then do it.

JJ
I wouldn't do it.....as Bmerazi said, why mar your nice looking skin? Tats are just a fad of your generation, but its a fad you will have to deal with the rest of your life. It would be akin to me having to wear the fad of my generation (bell bottom pants etc) for the rest of my life! In a few years, this tat mania will have run its course, and chicks without tats will be the hottest and most desirable! I think small tats are OK, but the huge angel wings is overkill. IMO
Please don't get the wings! Anything but the wings! K9 is one of my favorite positions with a woman.....and I just would not want to look downward while having sex with any woman with wings on her back and think I was porking an ostrich! I think you look really good in your pics, you don't need it.
  • Laz
  • 03-20-2013, 04:53 PM
I cast another no vote. I think Jed explained it well as far as the problem of permanence. As for appearance it will not make you prettier. The best you can hope for is that it is not too unappealing. You are a pretty girl. Don't screw it up!
Please don't get the wings! Anything but the wings! K9 is one of my favorite positions with a woman.....and I just would not want to look down and think I was porking an ostrich! Originally Posted by Jed Clampett
Holy Fuck! That's the funniest thing I've read all day!
I have to say I would vote NO, and I think it would be a career-limiting move if you wish to do professional modeling, which I think you are capable of.

It is your life and your decision. But despite the advances made in 'erasing' tattoos, your skin would never look the same. Your pristine, creamy skin is one of your best selling points. Why mess with it?
No LOL stupid tats are a horrible fad of my generation haha young girls with full sleeves of stupid things like stars and what not. I def see where you guys are coming from and I did ask for honest opinions, so thanks I just feel there is a dif between something pointless and something with a lot of meaning behind it. && I'd be happy to fly away with my wings when I'm 70 LMFAO. Don't get it if your gonna regret it later on in life, right?
I just worry about it effecting my biz. I know tats aren't everyone's thing lol but I grew up around it so it's always been a norm for me.
LOL I already knew you would say no girl
BUT as always you throw in your support! Thanks babeskeets<3 Originally Posted by ~SummerBaylee~
No problem biatch! Just giving you an honest opinion. When I ask for opinions, I dont want my friends lying about something to make me feel better, I'd rather just know what they really think so if it is something that can help me better myself, it really works out.
I just worry about it effecting my biz. Originally Posted by ~SummerBaylee~
I think the only way it might be bad for biz is if you were going to an outcall at a nice, upscale hotel and it was totally visible (ya dont wanna stick out like a sore thumb!), but there are many girls who have tats that do just fine.
Indeed mama I agree! Why ask if the person is just going to lie? Pointless!!
You young girls are blessed with that beautiful skin, and it just makes no sense to me when I see a young hottie spend money and endure pain to get all tatted up!