Board Participation

HI guys,

I wanted to discuss board participation by providers and hobbyist, and get some opinions and views on the perception of lots of posts or lack of posts by either party. But probably more along the lines of how guys feel about providers being very active on the board. I have heard that some hobbyist feel providers should be seen and not heard.

I personally love posting and commenting on this board. This can be a lonely business, atleast it is for me. I dont have any provider friends, and no one to talk to about things that go on in the hobby for the most part... unless i chat it up online.

I as you all can see next to my avi, i joined in may, but really didnt start using this site till july. I have almost 500 posts, I have already been called out on the board for being so active. Which i really feel is unfair, this is the only place i really have to talk to people about the hobby and i have a intricate mind that pops out ideas and thoughts all day long, analyzing everything.

i am weary of a guy who has been a member for 2 years and only has 10 posts and no reviews... i feel how could you not particiapte hardly at all for 2 years!? i can understand it maybe more for providers to have nothing but AD posts. I would think a hobbyiest would be alittle more compelled to post and comment. I know some providers do not post because they are too busy or not allowed by pimps, or dont want to say the wrong thing and have every bash them and it "ruin" thier reputation, right i get that.

I feel confident enough in my intelligence to defend myself so i dont have that worry.

i also want to quote a post from austin board because though i has this idea in my head this did inspire me to write it right now.

This can be a very lonely business. Unlike other occupations, most of us have this well kept secret that must stay hidden. Which puts many of us in a position where we don't have anyone on the outside world to vent, swap stories, share experiences, etc.

To have a place to exchange thoughts with like-minded individuals is a god-send. Even if it's drama-filled and nerve-grating, at times.

Some compassion and understanding goes a very long way. If some of you all would just put yourselves in our shoes for once...I think maybe, just maybe, you could see where we are coming from.

For you guys, this is all about what fun you can find one hour at a time. Many of you hobby just once a week, maybe once a month. For us ladies, it's an occupation. 8 hours a day, 7 days a week. So, yes...it consumes us much more than it ever will any hobbyist.

Alisha...xoxo Originally Posted by Just Alisha
  • 10-28-2012, 08:43 PM
Post away Mya!

Seeing a lady that is active on the board means to me that she is real, and cares about what's happening on here!

I get on the board every day and look to see what my favorite ladies are posting about. It gives the guys and gals a chance to interact with each other in the open. Much better when you get BCD when you both can relate to the same subjects.
<----chatter box
I think there is a difference between being active on here and selling your soul with said activity. Some ladies get that, some obviously don't.

Have fun, act intelligent and most here will never have an issue and it will likely boost business. Just understand the point of diminishing returns.
I concur Boltfan.

For the guys, this is a hobby, don't let it run you life.

For the ladies, its your business, use the board to its best end for you. Good communication is the key to success, Let the guys know the important stuff - location, rates, specials, and availability.

Interesting posts are always fun, but posts like - "who's the best at..." and such get old.
Board participation is great. It shows that a provider is a real person, and not LE, but gives hobbyist insight into what the provider is really like.

Post away

Just don't get into the drama that some parties promote
[QUOTE=Mya Michelle;1051820511]
I personally love posting and commenting on this board. This can be a lonely business, atleast it is for me. I dont have any provider friends, and no one to talk to about things that go on in the hobby for the most part... unless i chat it up online.
QUOTE]

Very true for me too girl...
...and, believe me, these other girls dont have provider friends either as one girl is always going to be covetous of the other girl...its inevitable & happens all the time...Cant tell u how many stripper acquaintenances ive punched in the head lol and they werent even my friends! so i figure why bother
Some of the ladies have a great sense of humor, and I truly enjoy reading their posts
in Coed. So please, Mya, feel free to post away....

When deciding which lady to visit, I always read their posts outside of the Ad forums...
I think the posts in Coed and elsewhere give a better picture of what the lady's personality
is truly like... if she is into drama, I run the other way. If she sounds reasonably intelligent and thoughtful and respectful toward others in her posts, she moves up on the list of ladies I plan to visit.
Post away, you have my full support. A smart, sweet lady who handles herself in a classy way when dealing with others is the best advertisement anyway and makes me hot.

For this home away from home, what would it be without a woman's touch? Keep 'em comin' IMHO.
I am here for humorous adult dialogue, unicorns and taint, unfortunately the latter two prove to be elusive.

This post demonstrates intellect and curiosity, I have no answer why the multitude of like young ladies fail to participate more often. Going forth should you decide to do so a refrain from plus ones and responses less than three words will serve you well.
STP
And should you ever be banned and reinstated I would discourage bumping yourself created welcome back thread on a daily bases.
Some every post they make seems like a threAD.

Some think they have been elected to police
every other provider on here.

Some have intelligent and insightful thoughts
to share, they may comment on, even criticize
and disagree with something they think is wrong,
but they do it the right way. Without a lot
of personal attacks and scores to settle.
And without having that hobby police attitude
all the time.

Be the last one.
Post Away Mya, I have been reading your posts, profile, showcase, specials, P411, activities, reviews, etc... IMHO, thatdude's review is the best, very informative. your special's are alittle misleading but, I love everything about you so far. If your ever bored or just want some company, you might want to run a 90-min. or 2-hour special. hint hint. That brings up a good point for provider slow times, why just sit there? drum up business. Ya'll should be glad i don't have what ya'll got. I would show ya'll how to do it. lol

Don't believe the person that told you not to post too much, we love reading about what a provider is thinking, likes, dislikes, etc. just be honest, like you have been so far. Just like on any board, you are going to have your objective rude people but for the most part, the people of eccie are pretty cool and smart. I look forward too getting to know you and learning how to make your day. wink

Your new future friend,
CG
Mya,

If you enjoy posting, and are already comfortable with the amount of business you are getting, then dont worry about it.

Just know that:
  • Any answer to a provider who asks about herself in this forum will be politely watered down.
  • There is a valid basis for whatever fears which caused you to ask these questions.
  • Heavy posting will definitely get you noticed by people who otherwise may not have noticed you. This will generate business, but some hobbyists avoid providers who post a lot..
  • I do not know of any hobbyist who avoids providers who post very little or not at all. In fact many, myself included, find the hidden, "UTR" gems more appealing.
I know how you feel girl. I hear that if a girl post to often she is drama and etc so it makes you not want to post but just be seen not heard. I had a guy want to see me but the two ladies he gave me from here made me really scared to see him. These ladies have very little post and reviews and one lady didnt have a showcase and one lady had two handles so it made me very leary to see the gentleman. I think lack of post and reviews makes a person think twice about a lady or a guy. Thanks girl you always have some awesome threads.......