What happen to me Champagne again????

One thing I need to tell....I never never hate..."African Guy"*** but I feel really bad for last week.have customer he confirm already his not Black Guy.than his make arrange an appointment..out call to Downtown...hotel.when the door open.i saw black guy stand behind the door....!!!! OMG !!!!...what going on for me again???I feel like some one tease me??? I no have nothing to say that again...T T
  • S-Man
  • 11-25-2012, 03:06 PM
I noticed you have a P411 account. Was the appointment booked on the site? What ethnicity was stated on his account. Of course, folks can be dark skinned but not have ancestors from Africa.

If you do not see black men, please state that on your showcase, P411 profile and your ads.
As S-Man, stated, you could have mistaken a dark skinned guy for Black guy. Second both your P411 and ECCI profile don't mention you don't see Black guys. Nor do your ads. So if you are not making your policy clear, then fault is quite a bit yours for not making that clear to the guys contacting you.
Well I know the difference between a dark-skinned "other" and a black guy.
If the guy confirmed he was not black and then showed up and was black I would think something fishy was going on.

Though I do remember a time I forgot to ask because I picked up on the French accent.
Dude was an African who was born and raised in France, lol.
Sounds like literal communication and understanding in general may have been the issue.........
Myself I think that you are beautiful and would really like the oppurtunity of seeing you....

TexasCowboy
Myself I think that you are beautiful and would really like the oppurtunity of seeing you....

TexasCowboy Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
Thank you guy I will hope to see you Soon...
Hi Champagne girly!! It is that sexy ass of yours that attracts black guys! I know that you Thai girls tend to stay away from dark meat. It was wrong of the guy to lie to you, but do not forget the only color that matters is green. No matter if they are white or black, they will be gone in an hour and all that will remain is those lovely greenbacks!!
***TEAR***
***SNIFFLE***
I thought ladies seen me because I was such a good guy to be around. I didn't know the dead presidents were such a big factor.
for my opinion:i might be understand.If you feeling uncomfortable for this..
I think you are that pretty cute, I'm looking forward to see you when I'll be in Dallas.