Other Review Sites

I had a gentleman by the name of picnic505 inquire about an overnight. Cool but hes not on Eccie or P411 but another site called The Erotic Review. Ever heard of the site? Have any of you ladies heard of him? He wants to meet at an apartment downtown but Im not sure if I should give it a go.
Scarlett -

The Erotic Review (TER) pre-dates eccie by several years. I have personally known of their existence for about 15 years. They have > 1.3 Million reviews posted, and unlike eccie, they do not allow multiple reviews of one provider by any given client.

So, yes, the site is legit.

If you're wanting a verification site, try Preferred 411 (P411).

essayman
Ter is also national. Eccie is dead in some cities, but Ter will still be active in that site. When I post a review on eccie, I also post it on TER. That gives the provider additional review coverage. Definitely real. In the Nola area, therected is eccie, ter and p411.
Ter is also national. Eccie is dead in some cities, but Ter will still be active in that site. When I post a review on eccie, I also post it on TER. That gives the provider additional review coverage. Definitely real. In the Nola area, therected is eccie, ter and p411. Originally Posted by mriley000
I generally do the same. TER is mostly used by clients visiting from other areas where ECCIE isn't well known. When I was in southern California, I used TER along with P411, since I didn't want to deal with Humaniplex, which is the major hobby site there. ECCIE has many advantages over TER, but isn't well known in many areas of the country.
I have been on TER for over 10 years....it is legit site.

But make sure you still check his references

good luck
Nice new avatar Dallas.
thanks babe...its from last summer lol
I had a gentleman by the name of picnic505 inquire about an overnight. Cool but hes not on Eccie or P411 but another site called The Erotic Review. Ever heard of the site? Have any of you ladies heard of him? He wants to meet at an apartment downtown but Im not sure if I should give it a go. Originally Posted by MissScarlettD
TER is a legit site but I would still ask for his references + other screening info, especially since he wants and overnight appointment on your first meet!
The 'Whitelist' is a good tool on TER
Hay Ty Steel come back around with another site?
Ty steel? Ter been round forever. Before aspd I think. They were the first I remember anyway. Went down a couple times ...erased everybody's stuff. That was interesting. God talk about pissed off posters. The ones that care anyway. Lotta work that 5000 posts and shit...probably more I haven't looked. Dallas gotta have the number 1 spot. Anyway I think eccie and ter only ones left. Others fell to wayside... gonna have to bring some new blood on...or merge yikes...no way!! Lol. Xxoo annie
Thanks so much guys! Everyone has been so sweet in helping me learn all I need to know. Oh..btw..Yeah Dallas..VERY nice..looks so smackable and yummy. ��