Weiner spits in Hillary's face....

First time for everything.

The Clintons have been critical of Weiners bid for Mayor lately. Seems that people think of Bill and how a humilated Hillary stood by him relentlessly until it became a joke. When asked for a comment Weiner says that he doesn't care about what people who don't live in New York think about anything. This flies in the face of the fiction that Hillary is a New Yorker only in name. She left the White House in 2000 and bought a house in New York state. Then she went to Washington where she bought a townhouse. Afterwards....well she never left Washington. She just waited for her posting as Secretary of State, her private plane, and a bottomless expense account without Bill.

J D Idiot, you need to find another line of work other than school custodian! Perhaps you might want to try something productive for a change!

It is quite obvious, you have wayyyyy too much time on your hands!
Hmmmm. Maybe he was talking about New York City? You know, the place where he is running his ridiculous race for mayor?

And, my guess would be that being insulted by Anthony Weiner raises, rather than lowers, political capital these days.

You and Whirlytard are really groping around for shit to whine about today. Dog days of summer, I suppose.
You guys are so far off the mark. Okay, I forgot to write City behind the one York but Hillary does not live in New York CITY so she can't vote. You know that is not her real power. She is like a celebrity who lives in California (Jay Z, Beyonce, Dunham, Baldwin, to name a few) who dabbles in politics from another state.

Also and this is important, this is not whining, this is comedy. Considering how badly some liberal comedians screw up I understand why you can't tell the difference.
  • CJ7
  • 07-30-2013, 01:13 PM
You guys are so far off the mark. Okay, I forgot to write City behind the one York but Hillary does not live in New York CITY so she can't vote. You know that is not her real power. She is like a celebrity who lives in California (Jay Z, Beyonce, Dunham, Baldwin, to name a few) who dabbles in politics from another state.

Also and this is important, this is not whining, this is comedy. Considering how badly some liberal comedians screw up I understand why you can't tell the difference. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
you don't live in NYC either but that hasn't stopped you from yammering about BS that takes place there
I could be wrong but what difference does it make where Hillary Clinton lives at JD? ...its kind of irrelevant

Also and this is important, this is not whining, this is comedy. Considering how badly some liberal comedians screw up I understand why you can't tell the difference. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So, Weiner said he didn't care what anybody thought who doesn't live in New York City? Or just in New York? And, if he said "New York", did he really just mean New York City because my experience has been that lots of people who live in New York City refer to it as "New York"....because, you know.....that is what it is named, right? Hence, "New York, New York." Not "New York City, New York."

It's a dumb post. Try again. I'm guessing you and Whirly tard divided up the "scandals" and he got Benghazi....so maybe IRS for you?
Bill and Hillary saying anything about this at all is damned near comical. Remember in Clinton's first campaign, when the bimbo eruptions got out of hand, and he and his loving wife sat on that couch in front of the TV cameras and said it was all untrue, and she forgave him.

He repaid her by damned near raping Kathleen Willy in the Oval Office, and then getting under the desk blow jobs from a young intern, lying about that, and only come clean when the infamous blue dress will his "DNA" on it showed up.

I like Bill Clinton. He was a decent President. But in this matter, he and his crone unfortunately a wife should just shut the fuck up.
Bill and Hillary saying anything about this at all is damned near comical. Remember in Clinton's first campaign, when the bimbo eruptions got out of hand, and he and his loving wife sat on that couch in front of the TV cameras and said it was all untrue, and she forgave him.

He repaid her by damned near raping Kathleen Willy in the Oval Office, and then getting under the desk blow jobs from a young intern, lying about that, and only come clean when the infamous blue dress will his "DNA" on it showed up.

I like Bill Clinton. He was a decent President. But in this matter, he and his crone unfortunately a wife should just shut the fuck up.
Giving a shit that they did is almost as funny.
When its impossible to blame a "vast right wing conspiracy" or "blame my predecessor" then the liberals start to eat their young.

At least N.O.W. finally came out three weeks ago and told women to steer clear of Weiner. (heh heh)
This is not comedy.

You are not funny.

Dumb dipshit...