FL spa massage case news

"In November, detectives began their investigation, starting with finding online reviews indicating men could go there for sex, and then outside surveillance watching...."

"The investigation also entailed pulling over for traffic violations after they left the spa and having them confess to what went on inside, as well as sorting through the trash for evidence."
That's the number one concern, police and government shifting through trash and finding DNA in trash, for the average citizen and for the average criminal. I need to start burning my trash like my grandmother use to do. I thought it was silly and old people crazy at the time but looking back on it now it's smart.
That's the number one concern, police and government shifting through trash and finding DNA in trash, for the average citizen and for the average criminal. I need to start burning my trash like my grandmother use to do. I thought it was silly and old people crazy at the time but looking back on it now it's smart. Originally Posted by GiveToMe

Be careful what is thrown out. C O P S find condom wrappers in the trash and then they know to spend the extra time to bust the place. Maybe it cannot be used as evidence but now the place is targeted. A dominatrix in Minnesota was busted this way, the C O P S did a raid in the middle of a session.
Why would anyone in their right mind confess to what they did at a spa because of getting stopped for a traffic violation.
The best part may be that when the cops were installing their cameras, the spa madam saw them doing it - on her secret cameras that were already in place there (think you are not on camera ?)

Unfortunately for her, then she went over to the spa to complain to the police about what they were doing. They took her cameras and tapes.
Why would anyone in their right mind confess to what they did at a spa because of getting stopped for a traffic violation. Originally Posted by tbone2u

exactly. scared and dumb as a rock they are. the reason they pull people over for a fake traffic violation is to ID the driver.