Need a laugh

So my friend and his girl were arguing and things got heated. She took things a bit far and called him out in front of everyone and said he had a small dick. He then replied, "maybe you just have an enormous vagina!" I've heard people joke about that before but never seen or heard it used in a real argument, LOL. I guess it's over for them, but at least it went down in an epic fashion. Seems like everyone is breaking up as of late.

Anyone else have some funny stuff they want to share? I could use another laugh.
Her butt should still be tight, what’s the problem? LOL
Buddy of mine and his wife got into an argument at a family gathering. She tells him I guess you know you’re cut off! Without missing a beat he tells her You don’t know where I’m getting it how the hell you gonna cut me off. Believe it or not they stayed married until he died many years later.
So my friend and his girl were arguing and things got heated. She took things a bit far and called him out in front of everyone and said he had a small dick. He then replied, "maybe you just have an enormous vagina!" I've heard people joke about that before but never seen or heard it used in a real argument, LOL. I guess it's over for them, but at least it went down in an epic fashion. Seems like everyone is breaking up as of late.

Anyone else have some funny stuff they want to share? I could use another laugh. Originally Posted by Yes_man
funny

Anyone else have some funny stuff they want to share? I could use another laugh. Originally Posted by Yes_man
Haha, I have actually been a witness to a episode similar to this... It was a epic shit storm (In public, at a bar we frequent ) I have absolutely no ability to control my laughter at times So, my friend was pissed at me for laughing at his remarks.. but in the end he & she ended up drunk and a few days later he was back at the house.
Haha, I have actually been a witness to a episode similar to this... It was a epic shit storm (In public, at a bar we frequent ) I have absolutely no ability to control my laughter at times So, my friend was pissed at me for laughing at his remarks.. but in the end he & she ended up drunk and a few days later he was back at the house. Originally Posted by TexasJess

Alcohol was the culprit and the savior. Too funny