THE ULTIMATE GENTLEMAN'S PARTY--COMING SOON!!

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS THOUGHTS ON THIS IDEA?? WOULD YOU ATTEND??
I HEARD ABOUT THIS BEING DONE IN DALLAS?? I WAS WONDERING IF I BROUGHT IT HERE WHO WOULD PARTICIPATE IN IT? IT WOULD BE ONE PRICE FOR SEVERAL HOURS OF NO HOLDS BARRED NAU69HTY FUN!!!

ONLY FOR THE UPSCALE GENTLEMEN-----IT WILL BE HELD AT AN UPSCALE LOW KEY LOCATION---SEVERAL PROVIDERS FOR THE GENTLEMEN---IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING INBOX ME FOR MORE INFO!!---"LETS GET NAU69HTY"!!!
I would read through this thread http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...eet+greet+bust before actually doing it.
I'm interested
Not a great idea in this geography . . .

Was a lot of fun when we could do them.

Was a lot of fun when we could do them. Originally Posted by MrHappy4u
After what happened in Houston in I doubt I will ever attend one again.

Though it was quite comical watching folks scramble from the cops raiding the place. Just was not fun being one of those people.
No way in hell would I attend.
No, NO, and No
Private parties work better
Yeah I do agree, not a great idea really anywhere these days in my opinion.

I have never been to one and never wanted to attend as I don't see the point of meeting and greeting for free, sounds more like something to do on a dating site. Why risk LE...

I especially would never go to a meet and greet in Little Rock, Ar or in Shreveport, La I would hate to run into the International hater(s), or New name changes ready to play games or some thief from the farm stables. Isn't that what they call it in Arkansas, the world traveler character might know. FYI,
I do not do meet and greets period.

Miss Dreams

Was a lot of fun when we could do them. Originally Posted by MrHappy4u
Wouldn't be into doing a meet and greet like dreams says seems to much like what you would fine on Match or something.

But I see down in central Texas they have pool parties that might be something I might like to attend. Nothing wrong with seeing a bunch of hot ass chic's running around the pool topless.

And to Dreams FYI I don't have a clue what your talking about, no name changes here.
Personally, I don't really care to see all of your old cocks dangling about the premises in this situation. Studs like myself will probably avoid this kind of situation.
I've been to Meet & Greets in other states that were well-planned, well-executed, very exclusive & a lot of fun.

I'm not sure that the Arkansas hobby scene has the right kind of environment to make that possible.
+1 Ginger.
One good thing about a meet & greet is that gentlemen could see what providers look like in real life.
Unfortunately not every provider looks like the pix on their showcase.
Lets just say that photo shop and sometimes even fake hair can work wonders lol!
Not that i'm against photoshop or fake hair in moderation.
I guess if I were using pix that didn't represent my actual looks I wouldn't be fond of the meet & greet idea either.
Since thats not the case i'm planning on attending one out of state soon.
+1 Ginger.
One good thing about a meet & greet is that gentlemen could see what providers look like in real life.
Unfortunately not every provider looks like the pix on their showcase.
Lets just say that photo shop and sometimes even fake hair can work wonders lol!
Not that i'm against photoshop or fake hair in moderation.
I guess if I were using pix that didn't represent my actual looks I wouldn't be fond of the meet & greet idea either.
Since thats not the case i'm planning on attending one out of state soon. Originally Posted by Roxy International
What? You mean people aren't naturally blurry?

Btw, watch it with Ramblin', Roxy. He's not kidding... He's a real stud.
What? You mean people aren't naturally blurry?

Btw, watch it with Ramblin', Roxy. He's not kidding... He's a real stud. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
LOL Blurry= too much photo shop.
Maybe one day i'll get to see what Rambiln' looks like in real life lol!