Who has the best providers,Bflo or Rochester?

Ok thought I throw this in, who's has the best looking providers, Buffalo or Rochester??? Well being from Buffalo and looking at the girls from Rochester. I'm going to sell my house and move east. Erica Hall, Chloe, Sexy Gabrielle, Brook and M2244. Life isn't fair, Ladies, remember america history "Move west, young man move west" So ladies come see the sights and make us guys in Buffalo a little bit happier in life.........
Hey Smokey- To round out the Rochester starting 5, you forgot our point guard, the best of the best, the incomparable Hanna. Having met all 5 of these phenomenal fillies, the only words that you say are: "HEY NOW"!
I'm sure I missed a few but just going by the showcases on here. See just one more reason to sell the homestead
You forgot Syracuse. We are swimming in hot providers here, you should really go farther east that Roch.
Having seen the lovely & beautiful women from both cities, I'm happy that I can visit these ladies in either locale!
anita germane in the mix
A topic like that in the Coed Forum? I plead the 5th Amendment.
Naughty Nikki
  • oklib
  • 10-01-2010, 09:18 AM
Buffalo has the Bills Syracuse has The Orangemen Rochester has Hanna Erica Hall Amber Austyn Chloe Lexi times 2 Nikki Dani Gabrielle NUF SAID MR. BILL
  • Niktu
  • 10-01-2010, 10:23 AM
A topic like that in the Coed Forum? I plead the 5th Amendment. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Smart Man.

I always try to avoid any lists knowing I'll inadvertently forget someone who obviously should be on it.

But if there was a list the absolute top ATF GOAT for me has to be Hanna. I don't know I'd move to Roch, I'm not sure if I could leave.
yikes how the hell did I miss naughty nikki
yikes how the hell did I miss naughty nikki Originally Posted by smokey1187
A perfect illustration of why I am not chiming in.

BTW, your title said "best providers" and your post said "best looking providers". They are not necessarily the same.
  • Doove
  • 10-01-2010, 07:25 PM
How this thread got to 12 posts without anyone mentioning China Doll will go down as one of life's great mysteries.
A perfect illustration of why I am not chiming in.

BTW, your title said "best providers" and your post said "best looking providers". They are not necessarily the same. Originally Posted by jackfengshui

both lines, well stated.
  • iggy
  • 10-02-2010, 04:14 AM
It is really simple who has Best Providers !!

ALBANY !!!