A couple new pics for hobbyists that like to lie on their reviews 😙

So I just figured I would put a couple pics up for my last reviewer Levikeith 😋
Damn, well hello cutie!
Hey hun 😘
Lookin good girl!!
Thanks Roxy ❤
You can't see ROS,,,,, what did he lie about?
If you were really in that session you need to make things right. If not you then you have a photo problem.
You can't see ROS,,,,, what did he lie about? Originally Posted by Lorde
We can see everything BUT the ROS. In the description it clearly and publicly says that she isnt the girl in the pics

If you were really in that session you need to make things right. If not you then you have a photo problem. Originally Posted by holdmybeerwatchthis
No idea what happen because i cant read ROS... but men need to keep in mind.. if a session goes south.. it could very well be due to the guy. My only appt EVER that went south... was a guy who had the WORST hygiene.. EVER. Like no amount of scrubbing of his balls or mouthwash could rid that smell of decay. <shivers> I even had a guy threaten me with a bad review if i didnt do BB... i cancelled the appt and took my chances.
My point is just because a girl gets a bad review or the guy claims he felt ripped off... it could VERY well be HIS issue. I have 100 YES reviews...if i get a NO.. u can bet your left nut its because he had rotten ball syndrome. LOL
A pro photo shoot,,, heavy editing can do more harm than good.
I thought it was constructive,,, a variety of photos are best.
Heavy makeup or natural skin is a big difference.
Nice pic's I might have to set a date and work on a yes review for you Hun!
With those hot new pix that review will be the past in no time!
With those hot new pix that review will be the past in no time! Originally Posted by Roxy International
The pics do nothing for her if the session when down as reviewed.

If she was there she was a total ripe off.
No, I can't read the ROS but considering he lied about me 'not looking like my pics' I'm sure he lied in the rest of the review. But no biggie 😊 It has been reported because I don't conduct business like that & he's obviously just being a jerk 😊💖
If it's not completely obvious that I look the same in each of these pictures 'bodywise & facewise', as he stated, then you need to go to the optometrist 😋
Public part of review http://eccie.net/member.php?u=116181
Physical Description: Very tiny and short. Really looks nothing like profile pictures bodywise and very little facewise as well. Honestly I don't think it's her but it was so quick and I was so disappointed I didn't get a good look. This girl is cute and nice body but not like the pictures.

Tx Guy -
the girl in these pics,when you google the number,is not the girl i saw...