Last one, i promise

Sorry, another post by... me. I promise i wont bore you with any others...

Just curious how it works in LR. Wondering if its like Okla... and since im trying to put things together for my traveling... its kind of need to know info

Are the guys much into Nuru? I can bring my stuff but id have to make sure to get a room large enough for the mattress.

What about FC? If there is a big interest in those, Ill need to go ahead and order some more. FC, if you havent tried one, is the closest thing to BB as you can get and still be safe. I tend to squirt because of the natural feeling it gives... and often my hand is down there just to reassure myself it is indeed a FC.. LOL!! Its THAT natural feeling.. plus u can pop inside the FC and feel the warmth of your own cum on the inside and feel the warmth of my juices on the outside of it.. along with the pulsating of the muscles as i "O". I do use the high end ones, so trust me... doesnt feel like your fucking a walmart bag. LOL!!

(nothing beats nuru, sliding all over your body with the slick gel... sliding down for a BBBJ (nuru has no taste so its awesome)... and then sliding around until my kitty is in your face as we 69... then flipping around and without any warning.. sliding your "member" deep inside (one of the great benefits of a FC.. you dont have to stop to put a cover on)...

Just curious.
I also have 4 point restraints, door restraints, shower restraints and a whole toybox... are you boys into that?

Of course i can still do the GFE..... i just like to add a bit of "Wow" to the "Event"

So.. Nuru? FC? Toybox?
I'll just answer for all of us. YES!! YES!! and YES!!
just ordered a huge supply of gel... and a Sams club supply of FC... game on boys!!

May stay an extra day...
FC - YES!
NURU - OH YEAH!
UESBBBJ - OH FUCK YEAH!!
I'll just answer for all of us. YES!! YES!! and YES!! Originally Posted by Professorman
FC - YES!
NURU - OH YEAH!
UESBBBJ - OH FUCK YEAH!!
Originally Posted by LittleRockLover
Agree with both. And give a big YES
Hell yeah, all 3 three! I've never done the NURU but you can slip and slide on me all you want babe.
just ordered a huge supply of gel... and a Sams club supply of FC... game on boys!!

May stay an extra day... Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
Hell yes please
And keep posting noticing a resemblance of your avatar and mine hmmmm,
im bringing the nuru and FC.. and the duct tape (for those of you who know and "seen" what im talking about)
btw- ive added one more day to my stay.... so for those who i had to turn down due to no availability.... lets slip n slide!!

Xman between ur avatar and ramblins... i may have to pet the kitty. I LOVE ass!!
im bringing the nuru and FC.. and the duct tape (for those of you who know and "seen" what im talking about) Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
I have handcuffs, ankle chains, and the all important belly chain (don't ask how I acquired them) so bring that duct tape..

And some fat free whipped cream.
I have handcuffs, ankle chains, and the all important belly chain (don't ask how I acquired them) so bring that duct tape..

And some fat free whipped cream. Originally Posted by bladtinzu

LOL... now im very curious as to how you acquired them!!
im bringing the nuru and FC.. and the duct tape (for those of you who know and "seen" what im talking about) Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
I know what the Duck tape is used for. It's for you to duck tape me up and take me back home with you.
you couldnt handle it... id pull over in each city and make you romp me in back seat...
LOL... now im very curious as to how you acquired them!! Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
The low fat whipped cream? Harvest Foods

The others stuff.. Different places.
The low fat whipped cream? Harvest Foods

The others stuff.. Different places. Originally Posted by bladtinzu

was hoping for a more exciting story... but that works too lol

BTW guys- let me know if you have latex allergy as FC are not latexfree. Hate for your pecker to have allergic reaction and swell..... <giggle>