North Little Rock Arrests

It looks like eleven providers were arrested last night. I don't have any information other than what is on the internet, but I thought the jail was already overcrowded. I guess not since the bonds were around $50,000.
Doesn't look like any girls from here. Looks like they got them a pimp too. They should add all the girls bonds together and tag it all on the pimp.
Yep,there mug shots are on arkonline,UGLY ONES,LOL
Yikes mates, that's some rough stuff there! Whew
Damn you know they used fake pics if they were on BP
Yep,there mug shots are on arkonline,UGLY ONES,LOL Originally Posted by peter north77

Yep ! I wonder if the "Instruments of Crime" they possessed were their pictures ?
Yep ! I wonder if the "Instruments of Crime" they possessed were their pictures ? Originally Posted by ILG1955
Yeah they should add another charge false advertising.
Did anyone else notice that one of the arrested is a verified provider on here?
Did anyone else notice that one of the arrested is a verified provider on here? Originally Posted by jediknight77
Are you saying one was a verified provider? If so didn't notice, will look again.
Is this a bad area? Geeze now I'm nervous. Think I'll go see what side of town I'll b on
I stay away from NLR. They've got nothing better to do.
It looks like eleven providers were arrested last night. I don't have any information other than what is on the internet, but I thought the jail was already overcrowded. I guess not since the bonds were around $50,000. Originally Posted by Goodoldtime
This wasn't the first arrest for some, hence the higher bond.
Are you saying one was a verified provider? If so didn't notice, will look again. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
Yes, one of them was a newly verified provider.
Which one was verified ?
Is this a bad area? Geeze now I'm nervous. Think I'll go see what side of town I'll b on Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
Typically ladies who find themselves in trouble are: a) doing outcalls to less than 4 or 5 star hotels; b) advertising on BP; c) not doing thorough screening; d) not using discretion.

West Little Rock is your best bet.... several mid-scale to upscale hotels to choose from.