On traveling abroad....

Mods I wasn't sure where to post this so move it where you will, I just feel it is important at this time. Ladies, please do not travel with anyone that you do not know very well, no matter what enticements they offer. It is extremely dangerous and you stand to gain nothing if you don't make it back. Just take time to consider is all I'm saying.
Is this in response to the Cancun post?
It's a general no brainer on safety, and you can take it where you want from there.
Especially to another country,,,
Do adults need to be told to think twice before traveling with a stranger? What happened to common sense? Not so common I guess.
Moved to Co-Ed

Biomed1
Depends on which adult we are talking about.
Do adults need to be told to think twice before traveling with a stranger? What happened to common sense? Not so common I guess. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
That's too funny. Funniest one I heard of was someone payed a provider to go with him to Vegas for 4 days, it must have been his first time to Vegas .
It's a general no brainer on safety, and you can take it where you want from there. Originally Posted by MsKitty
I just asked a question...
its a buffet in Vegas....lol
Do adults need to be told to think twice before traveling with a stranger? What happened to common sense? Not so common I guess. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction

It went down the toilet along with its buddy "Discretion"... seems to be no common sense nor discretion anymore...
I just asked a question... Originally Posted by MaryBeth

Marybeth has a new picture up as her Avatar.

holy crap. very sexy MaryBeth!!!!
Marybeth has a new picture up as her Avatar.

holy crap. very sexy MaryBeth!!!! Originally Posted by splitlog
Thanks, babe