Hobby and STDs

All,

When I think about the sheer number of reviews, providers, and clients that partake in this hobby, I always wonder about the dark side of the hobby, STDs. So many men do DATY, DFK, DATO, etc. without a concern of who as been there before them. Sometimes you arrive as the guy before you is leaving and some men start DATY 5-10 minutes after some dude just had his ball sack slapping against the vagina you are snacking on. Some clients get BBBJ's from street walkers, homeless people, and other higher risk providers and then turn around and see more respectable providers the same day. Some providers offer bareback.

I wonder what is the STD transmission rate in the hobby? Of course nobody can answer without outing themselves, but does anybody have guess?

Providers: Would you cancel a session that has started because a client does look or smell unhealthy (eyeball test)?

Clients: Would you bail on a provider for not looking or smelling healthy? You start sucking on her boobs and notice track marks on her arm or has a horrific odor.
If I had to venture a guess, I'd bet the hobby is less responsible for STD transmission than the casual hook ups that happen all the time. Most of my civvie friends that are sexually active don't use condoms. Like, ever. And they'll hook up with just random guys and gals. I'm constantly on their case about it, but they seem to have this "it could never happen to me" attitude. It scares me for them. I'm all for getting your sexy on, but safely.

As for your question, absolutely I'd cancel, and that's happened once or twice. One guy had jock itch. The other had what looked to be a rash I couldn't identify. Sorry guys, you gots to go. And since you're the idiot that showed up with an issue like that going on and wasted my time, not to mention risked my health, I'm keeping your donation, thanks.

This question comes up occasionally. Just ask yourself if you're willing to accept the risks, considering you will always be using protection. Do as much research from REPUTABLE sites as you can, and ideally talk to your doctor about it. He/she might even be able to give you vaccinations for a few things (like Hep A & B) so you have that much less to worry about.
Ask yourself these same questions and you'll find the answer faster.
This is a very valid issue. Without telling what I do, I will just say I am in the "medical industry", so I have a very acute eye and I am highly aware of a persons hygiene (or lack there of) - and furthermore, if they have any type of skin mark, sore, wound etc. etc. etc.

I will never touch or even go near anyone (provider or the otherwise) if there is any remote indication of some 'type' of issue. Now, this is not to say that there are conditions a person may have that are not visually apparent and hence, the reason why we all use protection.

Is there a risk in sex? yes. Is there a risk in kissing? yes There is a risk in anything you do where you come into close personal contact with a person - other than 100% abstinence.

The proper thing to do is to take pre-cautions. In the two years I have been hobbying I chose to not move forward with (2) girls due to things I saw on them physically that made me uncomfortable. I am not saying they had anything - they were just things that made me feel it was better to be safe than sorry.

My preferences in providers is for higher end girls (not that they are immune from anything) but I figure the higher end/rate the lower volume and they will take much better precautions and care of their bodies etc.

You want low end $40 FS street hookers - probability is they are carrying diseases due to the sheer volume of johns....You go higher end $300 - $500+ less guys are going to pay or can afford that.

You get what you pay for in life....everyone knows that.

ijs

All,

When I think about the sheer number of reviews, providers, and clients that partake in this hobby, I always wonder about the dark side of the hobby, STDs. So many men do DATY, DFK, DATO, etc. without a concern of who as been there before them. Sometimes you arrive as the guy before you is leaving and some men start DATY 5-10 minutes after some dude just had his ball sack slapping against the vagina you are snacking on. Some clients get BBBJ's from street walkers, homeless people, and other higher risk providers and then turn around and see more respectable providers the same day. Some providers offer bareback.

I wonder what is the STD transmission rate in the hobby? Of course nobody can answer without outing themselves, but does anybody have guess?

Providers: Would you cancel a session that has started because a client does look or smell unhealthy (eyeball test)?

Clients: Would you bail on a provider for not looking or smelling healthy? You start sucking on her boobs and notice track marks on her arm or has a horrific odor. Originally Posted by Bigdawg300
All,

Clients: Would you bail on a provider for not looking or smelling healthy? You start sucking on her boobs and notice track marks on her arm or has a horrific odor. Originally Posted by Bigdawg300
Since I only have 5 reviews and you have 19 maybe you can tell me. I usually bring my own bottle of hand sanitizer. ok jk. Seriously no one knows but there are things you can do to cut down on the risk. Outside of the things that are obvious I personally stay away from BP and I prefer to see providers that charge more. I know it's a reach and it certainly isn't an exact science but my thinking is that guys who see streetwalkers and other providers of that caliber won't even bother with the higher cost providers thus minimizing the risk.

The answer to your last question is yes. Not that I can't or won't but in all seriousness I'm a kind person at heart and it would be very difficult to tell someone that I'm rejecting them because they don't smell right. I cringe just thinking about it but I do think it should be done if you're a responsible person.
Caroline is 100% correct. The large majority of civilians do not use condoms. That's where a huge risk lies.
I wonder what is the STD transmission rate in the hobby? Of course nobody can answer without outing themselves, but does anybody have guess? Originally Posted by Bigdawg300
Um, I'd say 7.39%.

Wouldn't happen. The providers probably don't realize this, but while they're completing my 20 page medical history questionnaire at the beginning of each session I visually inspect for track marks and sniff their crotches for freshness.

Bigdawg. You're at least 4 years and 19 reviews into this hobby, I'm pretty sure you figured this out, but...if something doesn't seem right, don't go through with it.
......and sniff their crotches for freshness. Originally Posted by wildething
Yup, the nose knows.....

Why do people, after more than a couple weeks on here, still equate high prices with low volume and higher safety/hygiene?

Y'all are some simple minded mofo's if you think thats really true
If you're so worried about getting a STD from a provider, then stop seeing providers. It's that simple.

There are many risks involved with seeing providers. You could get a STD, you could get robbed, you could get arrested, etc. We all know this and accept the risk.

Well, maybe not all of us realize this. You seem to have just become aware of it.
High prices=low volume. Lmfao. Sorry to burst bubbles, but even at 300 or 400Hr, many, most are still high volume. Those who believe this, please, slap yourself. Most true low volume girls are UTR.
STD-Most guys are pretty safe from everything if your using protection. With all STD, female to male transmission is extremely low. Now for us providers, were always at high risk even with condoms. But safe sex practices, knowing what to look for, and hygiene eliminates most risks.
With sex period, the risks are high. It's a choice if you choose to take the risk or not. Educate yourself. Play safe, and don't sweat what everyone is doing.
Fuck......

Some of you fucktards over anailize everything.
( and for a few it shows your age)

People have been fucking for money, or goods since the beginning of time.

If you are not smart enough to figure out what may cause you a problem in the future..... You should not fuck it. ( that goes for real world, and fucking )

My credo has always been, ( both in civilian life and baggin' hooktards) " if it smells like dog shit, looks like dog shit, it must be dog shit.

You, fucktards use your brain, fucking common sense rules in all situations.

If not........ Party On Garth!
If I had to venture a guess, I'd bet the hobby is less responsible for STD transmission than the casual hook ups that happen all the time. Most of my civvie friends that are sexually active don't use condoms. Like, ever. And they'll hook up with just random guys and gals. I'm constantly on their case about it, but they seem to have this "it could never happen to me" attitude. It scares me for them. I'm all for getting your sexy on, but safely. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
I 100% agree with this, think about it guys we providers are professionals at what we do, so we are a lot more cautious with our health and cleanliness.
You're wrong about some of your facts, Alexis. Things like HSV type 1 and 2 are equally likely to be contracted from males and females regardless of the sex of their partners, and condoms only help so much since just coming into contact with the virus on the skin is all that is needed. Hepatitis and HPV also are believed to be passed at a similar rate regardless of gender, though condoms do offer protection.

Please check facts before taking anyone at their word about your risks and health. None of us are doctors, and you should really only trust the information that you get from a medical professional.