Incall Atmosphere Question

Ok, so I've found myself a permanent incall (yay!) and am working on furniture and decoration. It occurs to me that I might ask the gents what they prefer. Do you prefer more masculine or feminine decor? I found the cutest bathroom accessory set, but it is very feminine, and I wonder if that puts you gents off? Same question for the bedroom decor. I'm kind of thinking of going gender-neutral in the bedroom....

Any input is appreciated.
You've seen the reviews where these guys go fuck a chick on her couch while her friend is in the bathroom...I doubt they care...

In fact, actual furnishings might make some of these guys catch feels for you...maybe just stick with a futon and wet wipes like they're used to babe...

P.S.-Using the words "any input is appreciated" can be dangerous around here...
For me, the decor is the last thing on my mind when I show up.

Not a fan of the fuzzy toilet seat covers- makes it too hard to keep the lid up. Other than that, I say whatever floats your boat
  • mr666
  • 08-18-2014, 01:56 PM
If a guy goes to your incall for an appointment the decor is the last thing us guys will be looking at. =) it's your place and you should decorate it however you want. I obviously don't care as long as the sheets and towels are clean. I'm not put off by a whole lot.
Haha. Got it. No fuzzy toilet seat covers.
Hmmm. I'd say just slightly feminine, so we know we are in a lady's bedroom, but not over the top florals or lace. In the bathroom, I'd say keep it neutral and when in doubt, choose unscented everything. One thing I always appreciate and seldom find is a new, clearly unused disposable razor in the restroom. I'd like to touch up some spots for you but sharing a razor seems like a terrible idea. Last, you can get hotel sized shampoo, etc online very cheaply, like less than 50 cents. It would really be classy to have a new one in the shower rather than a big squeeze bottle to share with other guests. Sounds terrific by the way.
Hmmm. I'd say just slightly feminine, so we know we are in a lady's bedroom, but not over the top florals or lace. In the bathroom, I'd say keep it neutral and when in doubt, choose unscented everything. One thing I always appreciate and seldom find is a new, clearly unused disposable razor in the restroom. I'd like to touch up some spots for you but sharing a razor seems like a terrible idea. Last, you can get hotel sized shampoo, etc online very cheaply, like less than 50 cents. It would really be classy to have a new one in the shower rather than a big squeeze bottle to share with other guests. Sounds terrific by the way. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Great stuff. Thank you! Maybe examples of what I'm thinking would be good.

The bathroom set I found is more of a feminine fashionista set, because it makes me smile.

51vtTkQmYrL.jpg

The bedroom, if I were going feminine, maybe something like this:

71gEh8mqZRL._SL1500_.jpg

Or gender-neutral like this:

51Uaza3JeWL.jpg

Would any of this make a gent feel uncomfortable, or unable to relax, or just out of place? Or is it kind of nice to know you're in a woman's space?
Your own permanent incall, very nice Caroline good luck with it I'm sure it will be great.

As to decor, it's not foremost on my mind obviously but decor does play a role in setting a mood and does influence my initial impressions of the place and the encounter I am about to have.

For me it's less about masculine vs feminine and more about an atmosphere of tasteful elegance. I personally prefer a minimalist Asian inspired feel over a more Victorian opulence but that's just my own preference.

A feminine touch is appreciated as opposed to a sterile and masculine environment but to me it is best understated. Overdoing the pink color schemes and the lace can be a bit much at times. I prefer classy over kitschy.

Ultimately it's not that important but it can definitely set the tone and subtly influence perception. For an elegant woman like yourself operating in a price point above the mean these things do matter in my opinion.

Good luck!

Edit: oops I think you posted the examples as I responded. I wouldn't personally have an issue with any if those examples you posted. I like the blue-grey floral better, it has more personality. The bathroom set is fun and has personality also and has a bit of sassy femininity to it without being over the top.

Really something you like that is elegant and shows your personality is best regardless of anything else. Looks like you're on the right track. I'm sure it will be lovely.
Both bedroom sets look great to me, the girly one is fine. Now the shower curtain doesn't do it for me at all. Stick with one that matches the bedroom, like a hotel consistent theme. That being said, as mentioned we really don't care so if you like it, go for it.

Now I will admit though, I might wonder how you keep all of that nice stuff on the bed clean, if you know what I mean....
Lol, you'd better not screw up my pillows and comforter! :P

No, they'd come off the bed before the festivities... probably while you're in the shower touching up with that disposable razor.

I will look at options that match the bedroom sets... but I must be honest... I'm a little bit in love with that bathroom set. :P
There are tons of interior designers in Houston that charge much less than 400 an hour.

Cock chugging ability is all that matters.
Tile the whole place floor to ceiling with a center drain so you can pressure wash between sessions!

No, seriously, Eva's Touch incall is the most ideal place I've seen.
She has a two room men's bath stocked with everything from toothbrushes to shaving kits and anything else you can imagine.
Very nicely done all around.
Maybe she can give you an idea or two.
Firstly, the most important item is the shower head needs to be on a hose....and liquid soaps that smell like soap and not my grandfather's after shave....so strong they burn my scrotum.

Secondly, if there is a drain hub anywhere in the floor...then all of your furniture should be PVC patio furniture with waterproof fabrics...and you can hose the whole fuckin' place down with a water hose.

Okay...the secondly part is unlikely.

Edit: the bathroom set turns me off. Those super fluffy comforters are a pita to fold up. In any case, get a rack to hang the comforter on.

Oh yeah,...the Thai palace incall always had a bedspread...but no sheets. That's just creepy.

Edit: ....damn. Just noticing that you beat me to it. Oh well, fools seldom differ.

Tile the whole place floor to ceiling with a center drain so you can pressure wash between sessions!
..... Originally Posted by Slitlikr
I have that exact bathroom set in the second bathroom in my apartment...that's the one the whores use...
Years ago I decided to ditch the comforter and just went with a thin, easy to wash throw and a super soft sheet over the mattress.

The comforters look nice but they are not that practical for washing daily or even a few times a week.

This was taken at Halloween