Part of Town

Is Northside of Houston a good place?!
Depends on what you mean by good and how far north
I think gunspoint is right in that area.
Ass eating usually happens up north.
RTFS!
I'm getting tired of driving south...so...yup.
Hey,

I hear there is a very friendly " new provider" on that side of town, that will take you under her wing and show you the ropes. She is blonde too!
You gals might have something in common!
If you are looking for a permanent incall, stay away from the east side of I-45 (and yes, that includes Gunspoint) and the apartments immediately north of FM 1960 on the west side behind Kroger. Definitely go with a gated complex. There are some nice ones further in on 1960 and streets adjacent.

If you are planning on entertaining at a notel, well, good luck. Not much of worthy reputation and dependable cleanliness to choose from on the north side, although there is a brand new Palace Inn off I-45 South a couple of exits north of FM1960, upper Spring nearer The Woodlands, that I've heard good things about. That will undoubtedly change over time, alas.

This map should tell you everything you need to know about which parts of town are best in Houston.

Yes, the North side is a good side of town. Everyone above mentioned the I-45 area. Don't forget 59 North around the Beltway and further north, Humble and Kingwood. The best parts of town!
Have safe travels and enjoy your stay hon!
Is Northside of Houston a good place?! Originally Posted by Sexy Blonde

No!