Encounter: Not the Cola for me

Date: 5/17/2019
Name: Cola
Address and Phone: Lucky Haven - 2555 Walnut Hill Ln. #400 Phone: (469) 358-5847
Address: -
Phone: 469 358 5847
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: CBJ, LFK, BBFS
Hair Length and Color: Brown, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: On the taller side, thin and good looking
Recommendation: No
As little as I can see here, details look wrong. Other reviews say she is short, not tall.. BBBJ, and 30-something.

Did you ask for CBJ? You got BBFS, so CBJ doesn't make intuitive sense.
  • Gp_R
  • 06-04-2019, 12:42 PM
He clearly says she put it on for a cbj and he was shocked, he then asked for bbfs . I’ve never seen cola, thought about but now I’m a little hesitant. but shasha is outstanding (:
It might have been bait and switch I just don't know. The service was the opposite of what I am used to getting at LH. Just a weird session as I said.
He clearly says she put it on for a cbj and he was shocked, he then asked for bbfs . I’ve never seen cola, thought about but now I’m a little hesitant. but shasha is outstanding (: Originally Posted by Gp_R
Rapture doesn't have PA, so "clearly" is not clear to him, LOL.

It might have been bait and switch I just don't know. The service was the opposite of what I am used to getting at LH. Just a weird session as I said. Originally Posted by tire-chucker
I think the issue was the 30 minute appt.
Not enough time for a shower, and therefore not enough assuredness that the member is clean. Still did BBFS, but the cleanliness threshold is less for mouths than pussies. My take, at least.
I have seen Cola, she is short, and early 30's. That does not line up. But the description of

You researched Cola, right? If you saw someone who physically did not match, don't you ask questions before proceeding?
No I failed to ask questions. Just went along with it to my detriment. But thirty minutes is time enough for a quick shower. Every other 30 minute session I have had included a quick shower and like I said the place was apparently deserted.
The un-cola? reminds me of the old 7-up commercial. Well, there's 7 over at GT.