Suggestions for a good massage from an AMP in Baton Rouge

I have noticed that most of the old reliable AMPs are not too reliable anymore. The ones that use to really do a good job at giving decent massage are now very little in the way of massage and more in the way of other activities. I went to a place on Coursey which I had not been to in a couple of years. I got a very weak body rub for 5 minutes. I was told to turn over. She asked if I wanted boom boom for 200. I asked for a HE. She seemed mad that I did not fork out the 200. HE was weaker than the massage. She did not allow any touching or roaming. She was like a jack hammer. I did not get off. A while back I went to Xui Yan which use to be an awesome place for a really good and relaxing massage. The girl barely touched me before she said to turn over. She also offered fs. I did not partake. At least with her, touching and roaming was allowed. Cici was awesome. I wish someone like her still existed at one of these places. Bottom line, I want to find a place which gives a good massage with a HE after the fact. I want to find a place where I am not offered full service the minute I walk in. I am almost ranting here. Bottom line, I am looking for a good massage at an AMP in Baton Rouge. Any suggestions.
Nobel Massage 12314 Jefferson Hwy, JJ Massage 10126 Jefferson Hwy, Tokyo Day Spa 5719 Essen I found these AMP's to offer a good massage with or W/O He.