John Fedko and HS Football

The GOAT is back...

https://m.facebook.com/kdkaradio/vid...4471026659015/

If anyone isn't a fan of The Fedko Zone, please move to Cleveland.
... A goat is a good comparison for the likes o' Fedko.

Always more about HIM then the joeys playing football. ...

### Salty
I guess if Fedko was a flag waving Repturd, then some here wouldn't shit on him. The guy brought focus to HS football unlike any other news caster. Oh yeah..."News" vs propoganda isn't desirable for MAGA MINDS. They prefer lies and Bullshit. When even HS football becomes a subject that the ppl here need to obfuscate, you know the Kool aid crew is punch drunk on stupid.
Drop the politics. Not what this is about.
... Hmmmm... surely would seem HD wants a good discussion.

... Do YOU fancy Fedko's "over the top" broadcasting style?
Reckon I'm NOT a fan...

However - if the joeys DO enjoy the media attention,
then who am I to stand in the way? ...

#### Salty
Ch 11 wpxi dedicated an entire Friday part of the newscast for him. I don't think they'd do that if it wasn't popular. Not everyones cup of tea, but made HS football into a possible TV spot. Small-town USA HIgh School athletes were lucky to be showcased on that program. How many kids get to showboat on TV and get scholarships etc,? Fedko really did a great job at being able to connect with high schoolers about Friday night lights. Plus prolly got a few bloweys' from more than a few cheerleader fans! - BUT only those who were over 18 tho.
Self-aggrandizing or not, he brought spectacle to the games. Attention to players like Lavar Arrington. To more than just the players, but to the schools and the fans and the bands.

That spectacle, the comraderie and the good feelings were a great thing and something we need more of these days