Encounter: Ms. LilPretty/Amber is PHENOMENAL! Sexy College Girl! Best!

Date: 2/4/2024
Name: Ms. LilPretty/Amber
User ID:: Ms. LilPretty
Phone: 214-560-6124. Contact through PM on OH2 first.
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?82209-Ms-LilPretty
City: Richardson/Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Campbell and 75 area
Activities: Kissing, LFK, DFK, GFE, body touching, titty grabbing and sucking, BBBJ, 69, missionary (MISH), DATY, neck and ear licking, Lazy Dog/Prone/Downward Dog, extreme cowgirl (CG), ball licking and sucking (BLS), spanks, moaning, orgasms, and more!
Hair Length and Color: Blonde and short. Hair was just below the ears.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Sexy white "college" type girl. She has a nice bubble booty that can be spanked and leave red marks. Her hair Blonde and short. Hair was just below the ears. She has some nice titties. They are not huge, but the nipples are hard. The titties are ripe. Her anus/asshole looks delicious as well.
Recommendation: Yes. I highly recommend!
Very nice review. I agree with everything you said. Amber is amazing. Great personality and is great at what she does. Just like in life, be nice and respectful and you shall receive in return.
  • cy88
  • 02-06-2024, 10:36 AM
Very detailed review! Nice
Might have to check her out
Might have to check her out Originally Posted by Thatoneguy2023

Correction. You SHALL check her out.
Anyone getting oh2 to work these days? Other places she might have some pics?
Amber is usually good visit!
Can vouch - amber is great!
Great review! Love it! This is why I dig Amber; she is consistent every time, and for me it’s gotten better over time! She is absolutely as sweet as she is slutty, if you treat her with care and show her affection.
I'm glad you all like the review. I try my best to remember details and write it down! Thanks for the comments. Amber's career just blasted to the Moon hahah.
lol.. I get what youre saying but she has had as many people texting her as she can handle.. shes been popular for a while.. and now you know why first hand lol
Nice and thorough review. I had to ask, did you do BBFS with her?
To other readers, is she known for doing BB FS? I’m a little concerned.
Don’t be, dive right in and live life to the max !
Hey, thanks for the review! She looks/sounds great. Can’t believe I overlooked her. Does anyone know if she’s okay with cim?