URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ble-26852.html
City: Bedford
State: Texas
Address: 183 & Central
Activities: FBSM ++
Hair Length and Color: Straight, raven black down to her butt
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5’3”ish, black hair, brown eyes, massive boobs, great butt, beautiful smile, lots of tattoos, smoking hot milf that you would love to run into at the grocery store.
Recommendation: Yes
I finally got a chance to see Kimmy a few weeks ago. The screening was well worth it. I will definitely be seeing her on a regular basis.
No L3?
She just gives massages. As great as she looks, I don't want to be paying those prices for the privilege of laying face down for half the session.
Does she do L3 or only L2?
Does she do L3 or only L2? Originally Posted by sophie17
From my conversation with her L3 is not on the menu.
From my conversation with her L3 is not on the menu. Originally Posted by the4x4hoss
She said the same thing about L2 for several years. Then tons of guys on here said "If she only did L2 I would go broke seeing her every week." So she now offers L2 for 3 bills. She is savvy, knows her simps on here will now start yearning for L3. Which will probably be added to her menu at an obscene price.

Not knocking her, I enjoyed my visits with her. But it is humorous to watch it all play out. None of her L2 reviews have been overly glowing, which makes you wonder how much she even enjoys sucking dick.
there are couple of videos her doing so on her onlyfans page. she sucks pretty well
Not to burst yalls bubble BUT