Ladies clean ur rooms !!!

The last three providers I've seen have all had less than desireable living conditions !! I'ts a huge turn off to see ur crap thrown all over the place, dust an inch thick, ashtrays full to the rim....and that's just the stuff I can see........ Look ladies it's not to hard to clean up alittle is it ?? really ??? the way ur apt/house looks says alooot about you !!! Just saying
The mess is an indicator that they are FUCKED UP!! Thanks for the warning babe...peace
Ewwwww! My skin is crawling thinking about it. I am an OCD about that type of stuff! I have been known to walk into a room, not touch a thing, go to the front desk, raise hell, get my room changed, get free stuff or stays, and then I get all new bedding and Lysol the hell out of the entire room and air it out even in a damn Hyatt. My skin is crawling thinking about the mold around the toilet in the Hyattt at the Pittsburgh International Airport!!! I want no part of dirty carpets, smoke smell, dust(made of mites, hair, and dead skin).... *Gag*
I am so sorry that you had bad experiences I have literally broken up with guys after seeing their places before. If someone doesn't put effort into a sanitary living space it truly does reflect upon the other things they don't care about such as themselves. It makes me wonder where else they are slacking.
Like wonderin if their tatty stank too huh babe!
Im with you Lexxxy!!!