FIBTAB doing Gods work in Kenosha

The Cheeseheads know what a FIBTAB is. Anyway I love that this Kyle kid took out three douche bags. Great shot discipline in the face of an over-run position. Dude wastes his 2nd douche and then the third guy takes a round in the arm at point blank range! Fucking OUTSTANDING SHOOTING, SON. He then gets up and tactical retreats down the street until he can break contact. Kids a natural born killer.

Way to get the party that BLM/AntiFa want started.
While I/we obviously don't know all the facts, there are a few pretty high profile attorneys jumping at the chance to offer their services in defense of the shooter after viewing videos of the entire scene. While I do not know factually, it may be that the narrative of the protesters is breaking down. I have to agree with Tex, that kid was never rattled and stayed focused. I guess this is what happens when skateboard dude meets trained dude with a proper weapon to defend himself.
''Narrative of the protesters''?
These are Goons that rush into cities to stir trouble. None of these people were protesters. The kid is an idiot, who put himself in a bad position. Where are his parents? I' m glad he ''offed'' his attackers, but everyone involved was asking for trouble, and they all got what they asked for. Begged for..
Haha, What a commando.
Charged with 1st degree murder. Hope he likes large muscular black guys with tattoos.
Yeah, there will be some high profile attorneys involved. The kind that go after his parents in a civil lawsuit.
Haha, What a commando.
Charged with 1st degree murder. Hope he likes large muscular black guys with tattoos.
Yeah, there will be some high profile attorneys involved. The kind that go after his parents in a civil lawsuit. Originally Posted by TheWanderer
He will NEVER get convicted. The first guy he shot was chasing him along with a crowd. He also threw something (molotov cocktail?) at the kid. There were also handguns being fired(whether at him or not can't tell). He turns and drops the guy as he closes on him. He runs and is chased by more douche bags. he falls, you can hear people yell "Get him!" he wastes another douche then drops the handgun guy with the shot through the arm. then he retreats to the cops position and they blow by heading for the victims.

He's got self defense ALL the fuck over this. No way they get a conviction. And the kids going to get fabulously rich with the lawsuits against the press outlets shooting off their mouths about how he's a white supremacist. They might get him for age and ownership but he's not going to jail for cleaning up the mean streets of Kenosha. Also note that ALL THREE BLM/Antifa pussies had extensive criminal records.

He's gonna be the first millionaire on his block with two confirmed kills.

Add on top of that... if I was on his jury... BOOM NULLIFIED. I wouldn't say a word during voir dire. I would keep my mouth shut and vote to acquit. I would also NOT budge.

Jury NULLIFICATION is the only way to fight the George Soros funded DA's like the one we've got here in Dallas now.
These are Goons that rush into cities to stir trouble. None of these people were protesters. The kid is an idiot, who put himself in a bad position. Where are his parents? I' m glad he ''offed'' his attackers, but everyone involved was asking for trouble, and they all got what they asked for. Begged for.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Well said
He will NEVER get convicted. The first guy he shot was chasing him along with a crowd. He also threw something (molotov cocktail?) at the kid. There were also handguns being fired(whether at him or not can't tell). He turns and drops the guy as he closes on him. He runs and is chased by more douche bags. he falls, you can hear people yell "Get him!" he wastes another douche then drops the handgun guy with the shot through the arm. then he retreats to the cops position and they blow by heading for the victims.

He's got self defense ALL the fuck over this. No way they get a conviction. And the kids going to get fabulously rich with the lawsuits against the press outlets shooting off their mouths about how he's a white supremacist. They might get him for age and ownership but he's not going to jail for cleaning up the mean streets of Kenosha. Also note that ALL THREE BLM/Antifa pussies had extensive criminal records.

He's gonna be the first millionaire on his block with two confirmed kills.

Add on top of that... if I was on his jury... BOOM NULLIFIED. I wouldn't say a word during voir dire. I would keep my mouth shut and vote to acquit. I would also NOT budge.

Jury NULLIFICATION is the only way to fight the George Soros funded DA's like the one we've got here in Dallas now. Originally Posted by texassapper

Yep. Not guilty by way of self defense
From what I know, the kid is from out of state. It is illegal for a minor to have that type of firearm in Wisconsin. Had no property he owned there to protect. And he broke curfew.

Gotta have the legal muscle to get past all that first.

Kid had no reason to be there.
These are Goons that rush into cities to stir trouble. None of these people were protesters. The kid is an idiot, who put himself in a bad position. Where are his parents? I' m glad he ''offed'' his attackers, but everyone involved was asking for trouble, and they all got what they asked for. Begged for.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The narrative I was referring to was how it was portrayed to the media. Poor choice of words on my part maybe so. From what I have seen in videos the guys who were offed were out of control confrontational. They got what they deserved.
I think it will be hard to call for self defense when someone goes in looking for a fight.
From what I know, the kid is from out of state. It is illegal for a minor to have that type of firearm in Wisconsin. Had no property he owned there to protect. And he broke curfew.

Gotta have the legal muscle to get past all that first.

Kid had no reason to be there. Originally Posted by Precious_b
last I checked we didn’t need to show our papers at the border.... he had as much business being there as the rioters. As for the weapons charges... he will walk.

The DA fucked up big time charging him so quick
I think it will be hard to call for self defense when someone goes in looking for a fight. Originally Posted by pathfinder420
Looking for a fight? Is that what you call preventing commies from burning down the city? Besides there’s video of the kid helping rioters get medical attention, giving water to the cops...

The DA in Kenosha is gonna have to walk this shit back or lose his ass in court
Haha, What a commando.
Yeah, there will be some high profile attorneys involved. The kind that go after his parents in a civil lawsuit. Originally Posted by TheWanderer
rightwing shitheads full of erection medication and chickenhawk bravado talk tough online but cry like litte girls on their period when faced with real life consequences. as far as older shitheads egging those impulsive young shitheads online...well, less said the better.

if the embed doesnt work, here's the youtube url:

https://youtu.be/FVu82aUconw

https://youtu.be/FVu82aUconw"> https://youtu.be/FVu82aUconw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">
1. He was 17. It was illegal for him to posses that rifle. In his home state you have to be 21, in wisconsin you have to be 18.

This was crime 1.

2. Crossing the state line with an illegally possessed weapon is a pretty big deal and a big fat number 2 on the crime list.

3. Wisconsin totally allows for the use of deadly force in self defense, but the caveat is that you cant be committing a crime while that use of force happens. Which we addressed above he was actively committing a crime by possessing that rifle.

4. Wisconsin has a Castle Doctrine. But you can only use deadly force if the perpetrators are in your dwelling or your place of business. For a place of business you have to own this, or be in charge of operations of the business. You can not just post up to protect a random business, also you can not chase people if they decide to retreat like This 17yo did.

Wisconsin V. Charles L Chew is the case law. If you want to have a look.

5. Its not self defense when you get in your car with a rifle, drive 15mi to another town, and walk the streets with a rifle. He had every option to stay home but he chose to get involved in this situation with the plan to be involved in confrontation(hence the rifle) also in Wisconsin self defense law you cant be the instigator and then claim self defense. He became the instigator the second he pursued. And yes-- he did actively pursue at one point.
  • Aoi
  • 08-28-2020, 04:01 PM
He shot pedos. Good on him.