Greentree then monroeville

Hey ... im hanging out near greentree.ill be here for awhile then might go to Cranberry soon. Ut im not sure. But next week I'll be in Monroeville. I’d love to find some new places to eat
Also if anyone knows of anywhere to rent around here let me know. Id like to have at least 2 bedrooms and 2 baths and a garage and a basement preferably. But who knows. Anywaus have a good day.

Staff edits The Dr
I remember you. You were the racist woman that wanted me to subscribe to their onlyfans.
Wasn't OP going to retire like 6 months ago?
Try the Gateway Grill.
  • Typo
  • 06-07-2021, 10:10 AM
Wasn't OP going to retire like 6 months ago? Originally Posted by Whatwhathuh
Are you thinking about the starfish? I don't recall Chloe mentioning anything about retiring, but I could be wrong.
I remember you. You were the racist woman that wanted me to subscribe to their onlyfans. Originally Posted by Depurefymii
Seriously, do we have to start this crap again, racist or preference?

If you want to see her, fine if u dont, then move on and ignore her posts.
Seems every fucking post in here is poisoned by political or racist bullshit. Why can't we just have a good time and talk about pussy and fucking? There's enough bullshit and drama to read and hear in the newspaper and on the TV.
I don't recall Chloe mentioning anything about retiring, but I could be wrong. Originally Posted by Typo
It says she is retiring right over here avatar. Shes said she was retiring a couple of times.
She's had "retiring soon" in her bio since I can remember, has said in multiple threads how much she hates pittsburgh and is leaving the business/city, but time and time again, she's putting out little bait ads. Not sure its an effective tactic to drum up business with a "going out of business" sale when you're still there a year later.
Seriously, do we have to start this crap again, racist or preference? Originally Posted by chizzy
He jewed me down Originally Posted by Babydoll2211
Just saying, may be more than just preference.
Just saying, may be more than just preference. Originally Posted by BTHUDER99
She’s seen a couple Jewish friends of mine. Just sayin. I’m not sold that she wrote that post. I think her BF did.
Just saying, may be more than just preference. Originally Posted by BTHUDER99
No offense, so dont take it that way but I guess I'm behind the times in terms of "wokeness"

I dont co sider someone racist if they sometimes let a slang out of their mouth. Two of my best friends are Jewish and I know over the years, I've slipped and said that term in front of them.... I apologized and they laughed and said no problem. That's because they know from being around me that I am the furthest thing from a racist.
My family tree is german and italian and dago was said many times in jest. So was nazi bastard lol.

My point is just because someone slips and says a slang term like that doesn't mean they are racist... it happens. People today are way too sensitive. U cant call someone a racist unless you actually know them better than just a slip up.

Oh wait..... I'm white...damn oh well I guess I'm a racist
Never offended Chizzy. I believe some of it is a generational thing. I've never heard that term casually before so when I saw it, I thought, that's pretty sh*tty. Wasn't saying that statement alone made her racist. Just that it, along with other things that have been mentioned here, made the conversation valid.
Never offended Chizzy. I believe some of it is a generational thing. I've never heard that term casually before so when I saw it, I thought, that's pretty sh*tty. Wasn't saying that statement alone made her racist. Just that it, along with other things that have been mentioned here, made the conversation valid. Originally Posted by BTHUDER99
Thank you, great reply
I wish I could retire as much as some of these ladies. But yeah the posts don't make sense. Hating Pittsburgh but now wanting to move here? What changed? Pirates holding their own? Steeler Season starting up? Wanting a good spot to see the furries? I have to know now.