Getting reviews

I'm newbie on here, but nobody will touch me in the Shreveport, La area Cuz I have zero reviews
Try posting an ISO thread in Shreveport forums. You're looking for someone "Newbie Friendly" to get you off on the right foot in the area.
You are in the WRONG CITY to be a newbie. Not saying it can't be done ... but LE is VERY ACTIVE in Shreveport/Bossier City. I might have a few suggestions for you to get you started if you were in a different location. All that I can say is STAY OFF of Backpage ... ESPECIALLY IN YOUR AREA!!

Posting in the Shreveport ISO might have worked a few weeks back but probably not now.

Good Luck!!
Thanks for the info
Thanks. Yea last backpage chick or should I say Only backpage chick I got, stole from me. Wasn't much, but still a Thief
Not sure if you are reading the ALERT THREADS in the Shreveport Forum or not but every week there are BP Providers Hobbiest getting picked up by LE. LE even got there hands on an Eccie Handle and busted a few.

You got off lucky if stolen $ is all that happened from a Shreveport BP Visit!!
Welcome aboard sweetie and have fun!
Sent you a PM
Yes I know. That's what's got me Leary about BP and I'm looking but staying off. Sent Alyssa xoxo a PM tho
Once you get started with a few ladies, I think you'll be very happy. Hopefully you will be able to start seeing a few of the ladies. I can't give you info specific to your area. I'm not that knowledgeable about it except a little I have heard about. The above comments are in line with what I've understood. Anyway...Welcome to ECCIE!
I can't find the Shreveport forum. Thought I did, but post were Way old if that was even it. Like I said I'm a Newbie, still trying to learn to navigate in here
Welcome sir....I'm a short drive from Shreveport in east TX. Pm if interested. Majority of my clientele come from Shreveport so I do specials!!