Another Trump in favor of mail-in ballots?

Of course Lara Trump is all for ballot harvesting. In her own words she has expressed how the Dems are playing 'chess' to the Republicans 'checkers' and the RNC is now going to embrace mail-in voting as a way to get good Americans who might not otherwise, to vote.

Not a surprise. Trump votes by mail. He did it again in 2020.

But then a funny thing happened on his way to re-election. Post Covid the increases in mail-in and early voting that had been showing pretty steady growth in 2008 and again 2012 spiked upwards. And he lost.

So it must be fraud right? I mean otherwise Trump's claim he actually won would be bullshit.

What Lara Trump is telling us is that they learned from 2020 and are ready to embrace modern voting habits.

But don't let that distract you from clinging to that 2020 'stop the steal' blankie. Donald still needs you to keep that talking point going for about 8 more months.
He’s already developing excuses for losing 2024.

There is no question Lara will continue to run the RNC into the ground, BTW.

That said, how long will it take for our resident election deniers to embrace mail in ballots again?
Of course Lara Trump is all for ballot harvesting. In her own words she has expressed how the Dems are playing 'chess' to the Republicans 'checkers' and the RNC is now going to embrace mail-in voting as a way to get good Americans who might not otherwise, to vote.

Not a surprise. Trump votes by mail. He did it again in 2020.

But then a funny thing happened on his way to re-election. Post Covid the increases in mail-in and early voting that had been showing pretty steady growth in 2008 and again 2012 spiked upwards. And he lost.

So it must be fraud right? I mean otherwise Trump's claim he actually won would be bullshit.

What Lara Trump is telling us is that they learned from 2020 and are ready to embrace modern voting habits.

But don't let that distract you from clinging to that 2020 'stop the steal' blankie. Donald still needs you to keep that talking point going for about 8 more months. Originally Posted by DNinja69
The Republicans need to play the same game that the Democrats do, only more so.

When it’s 9:00PM on election night, and all of those absentee and mail in ballots start getting counted, just make sure the majority are Republican ballots.
They are going to use the term 'legal ballot harvesting' as if that wipes the bullshit off. I am a fan of early voting and if I want to vote by mail I don't think either party has dick to say about it really.

Deadlines are a different story and to me if you can vote early there is zero reason to be late. Outside of maybe soldiers or a legit disaster situation that holds up large numbers of ballots we could what is there and the rest go into recycling.

It's about time Republicans understand the game that is being played and use the rules to their advantage. Enough whining get out there and tackle somebody!