What is there to do in Houston?

Me and my girlfriend are here on business. We are wondering were are some hot spots to go sit and have a few drinks and eat! I appreciate any and all input
Me and my girlfriend are here on business. We are wondering were are some hot spots to go sit and have a few drinks and eat! I appreciate any and all input Originally Posted by EvelynAlexandria
Welcome!! Yall are sexy sexy...alright..let me help you out...i usually dont advise on my sweet spots because of the haters here but most of the guys here dont hang out at places like this as it's mostly a liberal crowd. I wine and dine and pick up hot chics at this spot. Its classy, swanky, moderately expensive and definitely a place for metrosexuals like me. "Most" girls but not all are either White , Asian, Latin or some combo of Black and Latina mix therein. There are alot of distinguished gentlemen and very attractive women so you should have a field day.

I sometimes go with pretty friends of mine as it's a tool I use to pick up more attractive girls because in this lesbian age my female friends are better wing men than any guy could ever be.

Ok enough of my rambling heres what you asked for Sushi:

https://noburestaurants.com/houston/home-2/

"Nobu Houston opened June 2018 at The Galleria to provide the ultimate Nobu Style experience in the heart of Uptown Houston. With more 10,000 square feet of stunning indoor-outdoor space, including an outdoor covered terrace, dynamic bar & lounge, and exquisite special event space, Nobu Houston provides the ideal setting to enjoy signatures like Black Cod with Miso and Yellowtail Sashimi with Jalapeņo, world-renowned sushi, and Houston-inspired dishes and cocktails."

I have more spots but this one should do the trick. Cant give away all my secrets. ;-)

Enjoy..and to you haters...you're welcome
One more thing if you go...better make reservations..unless you know someone it can take up to two weeks to get on the reservation list. Alternatively being as sexy as you are you could also go to the bar and they will make accommodations for you until a table becomes free in the event someone is a no show. Just saying pretty girls get taken care of not saying it's fair but it is what it is.
First start off at the Houstonian..then if no fun there go to um..oh fuck I might be giving myself away..

I would suggest a day of pampering before the fun starts at several fine establishments in Houston, just depends on what your intetests are..��
��Nicole
You might want to try the search button. There are countless threads on this subject.
Good luck
Kona Grill galleria is yummy...then go shopping

enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everywhere. What you will find is that Houston is a very drink friendly , people friendly town. That's what made me move to Houston from DFW IMO. But hangout at any Restaurant in the galleria area, westheimer Ave.
Onion creek- bar (heights) cottonwood-bar (heights) hughies Vietnamese-American ( heights) Pico's- upscale Mexican ( 59/Kirby) Miyakos-sushi (Westheimer/near I-10) also have a location on shepherd in the heights.