International Hobbyists

I've been off of the board for a few years, and during that time I discovered the joy of international hobbying. I know there are a great number of men that know about this treasure trove of opportunity, but those of you all that do not, I strongly recommend you take a trip at least once in your career. A quick question for the ladies, do you all look for working opportunities when you vacation abroad or are you more likely to have a random romantic encounter? If it is the later, why do you feel that is the case?

Thanks to everyone in advance for sharing your thoughts and experiences.
I've been off of the board for a few years, and during that time I discovered the joy of international hobbying. I know there are a great number of men that know about this treasure trove of opportunity, but those of you all that do not, I strongly recommend you take a trip at least once in your career. Originally Posted by thewoodthatcould
I have posted some of my adventures internationally. A lot of guys on here make up excuses on why not to travel abroad. They complain about having significant others, dependent adult children, no money, no time, no effort, too afraid of the unknown, not confident, language, too lazy to research or prep, closed minded, stereotypical, etc. They defeat themselves before they even get started.
I discovered international mongering in 2019. Made 2 trips to TJ that year and had a blast. Of course covid hit and travel was put on hold. I now have my first ever overseas trip booked to Germany for this fall. Can't wait!

Thailand is next on my list.

I agree with MA - alot of guys are too chicken to do this. But there is clearly a market for it especially in Thailand from what I have read.
Just got back from the Philippines. I’ve posted reviews before from there. Amazing sex. Just a hint. Girl and her sister for as long as I wanted ( they wanted to stay all night) for 2800 pesos. At 55 p per $1, figure it out. Total GFE and bbfs on both. Only anal off of the menu.
  • slap
  • 08-15-2022, 01:21 AM
I do most of my mongering out in Asia . I’m usually out there 4-6 weeks out of the year
Colombia is one my favorite destinations followed by Europe and then Mexico. I have been to Colombia numerous times. Cartagena is my first love. Medellín ties for first followed by Bogotá. I will begin my Asian Quest at the beginning of next year. Destinations are the Philippines, Thailand, Singapore and India.
I have to agree with Colombia being my favorite, but the destinations are in reverse order for me. Bogota, despite being a lot colder climate wise, is the best bang for your buck, but Medellín is magical. Cartegena and Cali are on my to visit list. In Mexico, I prefer Cabo followed by Guadalajara. Mexico City had a lot of opportunities, but the vibe of the people didn't mesh well for me. I have some friends in Chile, Argentina and Brazil so I plan to make my way there via Panama and Costa Rica before I hit up Europe and Asia. That is a large factor why I stay gone for extended periods because flights can fuck up a budget with a quickness.
I don't know any of you all, but one thing I've learned from this board over the years, from two accounts, is that if you hang out with people that like the shit you like, then you're bound to have a great time. If anyone is looking to put something together and have some travel buddies, let's connect and exchange info and plan some legendary mongering while our dicks still work! 😂
My next Colombia trip is late September. I have a buddy from NYC and a buddy from Canada, and we will message each other whenever we travel and see who is available to come hangout. It's a fun event. If you see my old handle GOJC or GOJC5 on any boards or TWTC or thewoodthatcould, reach out and let me know what you have going on.
I'm working on getting my Global Entry RIGHT NOW!

Best website to find overseas women?
Questions about Russia, Ukraine, or Eastern Europe hit me up.
I like the idea of meeting other mongers on these trips. I have very limited time frames to be able to go on these trips. The most I can do is 2 a year, one in the spring and one in the fall. Preplanning would be required but I am open to it, while my dick still works.
Since May 2022, I have been to London, Madrid, Spain, Athens, Greece, Medellin, Cartagena, Bogota, Guatapé, Colombia a couple of times, Tijuana, Las Playas, Mexico a couple of times and Havana, Cuba. This month just got back from Colombia and Cuba. Headed to Mexico in about 3 weeks. Waiting for it to pipe down a little bit.
I was in Mexico for the past 2 months, 10 days in GDL, 7 days is Mexico City, and the rest in San Jose and San Lucas. It's chill as hell and still off season until November. The only downside is that Cabo has US prices vs the rest of the country. I know I fucked off about $4k on dumbshit like going to the strip clubs and buying bottles and then tryin to fuck as opposed to going to a local massage parlor or grabbing a bar girl and leaving. Like I said in my other post, I'll put together my year in review with recommendations for hot spots, places, to stay, and places to get down. I hope we get some cool vibes from this thread and do what most men do (aka make shit happen)!
I've taken a couple of Brazilian models to bed with me. They have invited me down to Brazil and offered to assist me... Haven't taken them up on the offer yet, but I may in 2023. My burner phone is full of Brazilian Whatsapp numbers +55 I can report back once I do.