Fishing @ Bucks FW

I visit Bucks FW about 3 times a week and 90% of the time I have a GREAT time with different dancers. I have gotten to know many of them so my time in the booth many extra's are included with no set price. BUT lately... The past month or so many of the dancers have been smelling like fish and it kills my will to continue with dances. I have been having to leave because my cloths smell so bad from them grinding on me with that smell. There are two ladies that are very pretty with killer bodies but have dick breath all the time. I can't even let them dance for me because of bad breath when they face me dancing.

Managers... If you are reading this please start giving fish checks before they enter the dance floor. Yours truly LookOutNow
LOL. I think I know who one might be. I once sent a big box of baby wipes to McCart and Camo Bowie, I'd be happy to bring a quart of mouthwash and donate it to the locker room.
Okay, this is TFF.

I was at Bucks today. JJ (weekend waitress and bartender, whom I highly recommend you get to know for several reasons) was working the main bar, so that's where I was sitting. A waitress comes up and tells JJ that another waitress had noticed a string fishy odor around the main stage and was spraying the area down. I looked up and saw the other waitress holding a can of Lysol spray at her side, walking around the main stage, trailing a plume of aerosol spray.

"How do you tell a dancer she smells like fish?" the first waitress asked. I died laughing.

I was not able to identify the malodorous one.

A***** and I had a miscommunication today, so, although I was prepared to celebrate my first day of VIP membership, I left unsatisfied. No one else approached me, and there was only one other there who really caught my eye. Any information on a slender, black-haired, very pretty dancer who goes by E******** would be welcome.
I was there today for only an hour and I got taken care of very quickly. lol This lady washed up two times while we were together. She must have heard about me. :-)
Jj just started theRe like 3weeks ago JJ?
Jj just started theRe like 3weeks ago JJ? Originally Posted by Domfun87
No. She's been waitressing there for quite some time.
I was there today. After settling in with a drink, I visited three different beauties on the stage. All three had the fish STANK that just about knocked me over!

Ewwww.

As SL did a while back, I walked in and back out with a lot of money in my pocket today.
I was there today myself and between the fish and the stank breath I walked out with almost all my money. I lost door fee and drink money...

There are some ladies who are fresh all the time but they stay busy most of the time. Those are the ladies that stay with someone all day or for hours.
I was at Bucks one time and pretty white blonde girl on stage but she had bad breath when I tipped her.

She got off the side stages and came to my table.

I told her, excuse me for a minute, I need to go to the little boys room.

I went and came back with a little paper cup of Listerine that the men's room attendand keeps on the sink countertop.

She refused to use it but still wanted to go upstairs. I told her nope. You have bad breath. I can smell it from 5 feet away as soon as you open your mouth.

She was very offended.

When I have bad breath, after eating something that has garlic or onion or spices, I can't even stand the taste especially when I don't have a mint or gum on me or I am not near anywhere I can get some mouthwash.

That lingering taste in my mouth from the garlic or onion or spices just gets me feeling sick.

How was she able to stand herself and think other won't be bothered by it?

I keep a new bottle of Listerine in my car and a little travel size bottle of Listerine in my shirt front pocket.

You never know what you are going to eat or drink that's going to make your mouth go bad and you may just happen to meet a pretty girl or need to kiss a girl.

Better to have it and not needed than to need it and not have it: same rule that applies to always carry some cash and some condoms.
When you write "Buck FW" are you talking about Bucks Cabaret? I noticed there is Bucks Wild and Bucks Cabaret in FtW. Thinking of visiting and want to go to the correct one.
When speaking of Fort Worth,

Bucks = BFW = Bucks Fort Worth = Meacham Boulevard and Mark IV Parkway = titty bar

Bucks Wild = BWFW = Bucks Wild Fort Woth = Superior Parkway = BYOB/nude

Buck's was rather dead today in the early afternoon. 0 activity in VIP, and, aside from my regular, there was only one other girl who am I might have been interested in. I have seen her quite a bit there, but did not know her name. She's a Cuban, slender with augmented breasts, named Alejandra. Anyway, I didn't see much of a reason to hang around, so I left after about an hour.
I know the cuban you are speaking about and she is there almost 7 days a week. She gave me her cell number a long time ago and I have yet to use it.

It was very dead for a Saturday and I only stayed about 30 mins. There was nothing going on in the cabana's or VIP.