ISO Mean Providers

Hello there,

I am looking for an extra "mean" and agressive young lady who is interested in role playing and knows how to "use" a man for her own pleasure. I don't care if you call it BDSM, domination, fetish, or whatever else. I have tried some pro dommes but in my experience they are generally very sweet people who are constantly worried about making sure that their client is always at ease. Other "fetish friendly" providers simply want to put on a strap-on and get to work! I am looking for "meanness" to where the provider forces the limits of client to do things for her own pleasure and where client's preferences (limits decided earlier) don't matter. FS not needed. Any suggestions?

Thank you,
M
have you tried that Forum on this devoted to this?

Another Realm?

Look for it from the main page and there may be some folks who can point you in the right direction.

You might also look in the Alerts and find a provider who has recently been robbed or hurt and then piss her off and schedule with her.

If you try that route, to quote IBM, "Unpredictable results may occur."
LL
That is a good one!
LOL!! You're really funny... it is actually unpredictable results that I am looking for anyway :-)
BTW what is Another Realm? Any links to that forum?
Sorry I didn't realize you meant main page of this forum, I got it now. Will look -- thanks!
I recommend marriage.
You might also look in the Alerts and find a provider who has recently been robbed or hurt and then piss her off and schedule with her. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
LMAO!

I recommend marriage. Originally Posted by mtabsw

Is there a starter set?
I don't think you can read ros, but if you get access read this shit. I laughed my fucking ass off. If your into that kinda stuff I'm sure it would be woth the trip to houston.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=527364
Sounds like he got his money's worth.
Hello there,

I am looking for an extra "mean" and agressive young lady
FS not needed. Any suggestions?

Thank you,
M Originally Posted by mandersen
Introduce yourself as Jackson Michael Wayne and wear big glasses and a bandana around your face. If you really want the FULL Effect, go to a gathering of Providers.

CG
<< i can be mean, grrrr get on your knees, eat my pussy lol hey i'm serious get over here
<< i can be mean, grrrr get on your knees, eat my pussy lol hey i'm serious get over here Originally Posted by Mya Michelle

You would not be saying that to me ... I like to chew ...
I was going to suggest the ISO forum, but now I think Laz got it right.