I need techie help NOW!!!! Being threatened!!!!

I have seen a few hobbyists who are quite tech savvy and I'm really in need of their assistance right now. Can one of you guys PLEASE contact me asap via text, pm, email, whatever. VERY SERIOUS!!! Thank you.
PM sent... send me an email and will try to help you....
Ok. Thank you for all the pm's. You guys really come to the rescue!!! What happened was a guy started threatening me over text message. He inquired via text yesterday morning at 5am and I hadn't seen it or responded. When I sent a text back (vague wording and subject) he responds by cursing and threatening me. And he wouldn't stop not after an apology, an explaination, nothing. I was so scared and his name wouldn't come up thru searches so I posted for help. Apparently he's a lawyer from PA. Initials are VS. He's crazy. Pm me for more info. Thanks again. He backed off when I called him by name. ))
Ok. Thank you for all the pm's. You guys really come to the rescue!!! What happened was a guy started threatening me over text message. He inquired via text yesterday morning at 5am and I hadn't seen it or responded. When I sent a text back (vague wording and subject) he responds by cursing and threatening me. And he wouldn't stop not after an apology, an explaination, nothing. I was so scared and his name wouldn't come up thru searches so I posted for help. Apparently he's a lawyer from PA. Initials are VS. He's crazy. Pm me for more info. Thanks again. He backed off when I called him by name. )) Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I would suggest not publishing your phone number publicly online. Make it available only after someone is screened. That should mostly eliminate that type of issue.
I would suggest not publishing your phone number publicly online. Make it available only after someone is screened. That should mostly eliminate that type of issue. Originally Posted by still-asleep
Yep, or use Google Voice. You get to block the crazies...
You can never block all the crazies.
Aren't all lawyers crazy?
Is this a lead in to lawyer jokes?
Hope so
Sigh...taking names!!!