Whoops...my bad.

I just read this review and I thought one of the comments was funny.

No, I'm not 41 and no I haven't been it for 10 years. I just turned 43. For some reason, I thought the show cases update the age based on our birthdays (blame it on my advance age for that blunder).

So, if I have upset anyone by my ten year 41ness, I'm sorry. LMAO
Hugs to all of you!
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...Kayleehotchick

Honey, at least you can still pass for 41. Isn't it good to be able to be honest about your age?
It sure is! Thx!
kaylee, i dont care if you are 21, 31,41 51..... you're HOT and i'll do you anytime!
  • 09-24-2012, 08:14 PM
43 is still a great age! You look hotter than most 20 year-olds!
Kaylee, I looked at your pictures and you're gorgeous. You look much younger than 43, or 41 for that matter.
You're still hot !! Great pics !!
Ummmm..... No problem.... But did you notice your Bebe is backwards in your pic? I hope the girls didn't get switched underneath....Ouch! All beautiful! ***big smile***

I wish more active girls would keep their showcases a bit more up to date with age, measurements, weight and other info.....but of course....if wishes were horses, more hobbyists would ride.

Kaylee, and all you beautiful girls who work so hard to keep us guys informed... Thank You.....
41 or 43 you are still one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen
  • Stag
  • 09-26-2012, 12:18 PM
I'll forgive your ten years of 41ness if you'll forgive my 20+ years of 29ness.

(By the way, how come I didn't look that good at 43, some [actual number deleted] years ago?)
Looks closer to 34 than 43, jmho.
40's are the new 30's babe
Well sum bitch! I bet you've misspelled a word or two as well, huh.

I think your safe on that one Khc. But if it said you were 25, you would have to get a spankin for it.
I HAVE MISSED SPELLED a couple of words here and there!

Spankings huh? Only if is don't with my bottom bare. Meow!