Activities: Weak massage, BBBJ, failed CFS, HJ Finish
Hair Length and Color: Long brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Very pretty, nice natural breast, and extremely polite
Recommendation: No
The WKs will be arriving soon..........
The WKs will be arriving soon.......... Originally Posted by mrredcat43
I’m fairly certain of it. Since I was the one who bought the ticket, thought I was entitled to reviewing the movie.
Hector I agree with you,Saw her a few years ago and I felt rushed all the time I was with her.To me she is not that pretty.In my book she is overrated and she never smiles.
Never saw her, but didn’t like her attitude during the verification process, and have seen a couple of reviews similar to yours about her. Decided to spend my money elsewhere
I recently was turned down from her as well because three years ago I had to cancel an appt and she demanded I issue her some kind of points on 411--which I had no idea what she was talking about --as I tried to explain to her. Finally so glad to see she has a snotty attitude as I always expected!!
Hector I agree with you,Saw her a few years ago and I felt rushed all the time I was with her.To me she is not that pretty.In my book she is overrated and she never smiles. Originally Posted by lupegarland
Thanks Lupe, makes me feel better it was just with me. I certainly wasn’t trying to dog her out, just thought I’d share my own personal two cents for what it’s worthless
I agree with you. Saw her a while ago and it was not what I expected.
Thanks for posting. Bummer to read this as she's been on the radar. Oh well...
Hector, appreciate the review and saving me the time. Her pics look great. It’s ashamed that the service appears to be lackluster.
Sounds about right. Was exchanging a few messages with her on P411 a couple years back when she suddenly busts out a total b*tch attitude. I had already been on the fence about seeing her, so that made it easy to move on.
No's are actually good, it's called "REALITY"....
If dude's are gettin all butt-hurt over a NO review they don't like cuz they're shellin out dough for the same tail, uhhhhhhhh...well, they have some mental/psych issues. Her video, LOL, that's what she considers a BJ?...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, next!
and as Diceman would say..."don't dabble with it huneeey, ehhehhehh, just get tha F outta tha cahr"
Sounds about right. Was exchanging a few messages with her on P411 a couple years back when she suddenly busts out a total b*tch attitude. I had already been on the fence about seeing her, so that made it easy to move on. Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy
Same. I inquired specifics about her menu and she went off on me, said she never discusses anything other than what's listed on P411, even though my P411 profile is very specific about what I enjoy, which she never viewed as far as I can tell. Much better provider experiences out there who'll treat you like a king.
We need more "nos" here. Even the best providers can't be all "yes". The good ones will survive a "no" here and there. Thanks for having some balls and calling it like you saw it.
Agree....most "no's" are never actually turned into reviews. Many may have had the same experience, just didn't post. Thanks Hector.