Kristin Thomas

I see Kristin Thomas is back in town. I believe the last time she was here a few of you were ghosted. Any one taking the plunge this time?
Have a link?
  • cap49
  • 11-27-2020, 08:56 AM
Chatted with her for a while on Wednesday this week. Set up an appointment for this afternoon. Texted this morning to confirm and so far radio silence. Guess she really isn’t interested.
Mucho dinero
Not a good experience. I waited outside her hotel for almost half an hour, and then she get pissed because I called a couple of times to check during that time. GPS for sure..
At $$$$ per hour, and comparing Albany to other listed areas like Boston n Hawaii, doubt she expects much business around her. Probably has some family or other personal local connections that get her to swing thru the area would be my guess....
She ghosted me too after almost setting an appointment. Think Tomb is correct.
At $$$$ per hour, and comparing Albany to other listed areas like Boston n Hawaii, doubt she expects much business around her. Probably has some family or other personal local connections that get her to swing thru the area would be my guess.... Originally Posted by Tomb8871
Probably. But then why get a hotel room and post ads...It's costing her for both. I don't get it, but anyways...her life
She finally replied this am. Said she took some time off. I am guessing, family?
She does look hot. But expensive!
To be honest, don’t go. She literally gains LOTS of weight recently. I met her last time and was totally surprised. Lol
She has some bad encounter reports on this site, she was a solid no recommendation
Moved to the correct forum
She is trash. Dont do it