URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Oak Knoll off 183
Activities: FBSM, B2B L1
Hair Length and Color: Black, straight just past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5',4", Nice B's, porcelain skin, clean, white girl booty.
Recommendation: Yes
The long exhausting review is appreciated, but I don’t understand the price defense, everyone can pay what they want,I can assure you rates and options will improve if everyone says no tip thank u. Just massage, pussy will be available cheap
The long exhausting review is appreciated, but I don’t understand the price defense, everyone can pay what they want,I can assure you rates and options will improve if everyone says no tip thank u. Just massage, pussy will be available cheap Originally Posted by Worthless man
That is really a dream if you think guys will just show up for a massage and nothing else. I was just testing the waters for myself that guys like me who will pay to play. I have been in other Markets. Central TX as a whole is cheaper for most upgrades. The ladies will stand their ground and not take care of you that an extra $20 would have provided. Even with relaxed but direct negotiations.
That is really a dream if you think guys will just show up for a massage and nothing else. I was just testing the waters for myself that guys like me who will pay to play. I have been in other Markets. Central TX as a whole is cheaper for most upgrades. The ladies will stand their ground and not take care of you that an extra $20 would have provided. Even with relaxed but direct negotiations. Originally Posted by GoodTyme
Yup!
  • Ras69
  • 08-04-2023, 08:50 AM
Nice effort, OP. Appreciate the market research.