URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 183 & Mcneil
Activities: B2b Pussy rubbing Light SS Se Ne FBSM HJTC Russian
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulders and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Lulu is around 5'2 slender with b"s and a Beautiful face. soft skin and a great touch. Perfect size for backwalking
Recommendation: Yes
I've seen her a couple of times, all great sessions.
Oh damn, word to word, I had the exact experience with Lulu this week. It was around 330pm, monday afternoon, at 340 she left, saying some customer is in a hurry, will be back in 15mins, pls sleep/relax. She came back around 0415. As i already paid, didnt want to make a scene. But after she come back, she made up for the delay and my session lasted till 0510. Instead of 1hr, i should have asked for 30mins session, I would have been out sooner.
Oh damn, word to word, I had the exact experience with Lulu this week. It was around 330pm, monday afternoon, at 340 she left, saying some customer is in a hurry, will be back in 15mins, pls sleep/relax. She came back around 0415. As i already paid, didnt want to make a scene. But after she come back, she made up for the delay and my session lasted till 0510. Instead of 1hr, i should have asked for 30mins session, I would have been out sooner. Originally Posted by tyler1586
Who does this? Am I missing something here?

Sorry, but this is fucked up!
I never had this similar experience before.there are days, they ask if we can reduce the time from 1hr to 45mins or half hr and pay some house fee back. But never, in the middle of session, they go out and massage some one else and come back.
Damn ������