RRR Bad move

• Sneem
  • 08-04-2023, 08:53 AM
I’ve enjoyed going there in the past. Yesterday I noticed the lobby is now different, counter is gone and no privacy door.
Received a level 0 from new girl “kelly”. Says its level 0 only now. Sats the entire staff was “fired” and replaced.
Hopefully this isn’t the case. Time will tell I suppose. Damn shame.
Another thread mentioned the staff saying changes are coming. I guess that is what they meant. I didn’t like the physical location anyways, it was too open.
  • Ras69
  • 08-04-2023, 09:06 AM
Not that I ever went to RRR, but this post brings up memories of the ignominious fate of what once was an unusually dependable North Austin FS AMP, Bella's, which now has transformed into the sordid state of affairs that is 7 Massage.
  • RREB
  • 08-04-2023, 10:14 AM
The good times at RRR have gone away.
Anyone know where Maggie went?
Oh wow. This news is really happening. Gonna miss them. Need a new go to. Not TOFTT to figure the new out.
  • Sneem
  • 08-04-2023, 10:42 AM
I wish I knew. Both Maggie and Lisa were top notch. If anyone knows where they landed, please post.
  • RREB
  • 08-04-2023, 11:53 AM
I wish I knew. Both Maggie and Lisa were top notch. If anyone knows where they landed, please post. Originally Posted by Sneem
Both have excellent service. Never any hassles. Very pleasant to be with. Hope they turn up somewhere.