About That Greek and All The Other Stuff...

Is it true that what's good for the Goose is good for the Gander or is what's good for the Gander good for the Goose?

I think it is only fair that if she swallows the load why not the guy aswell...

If she is expected to do greek why not the guy getting greek from her strapon...

And what about those forced orgasums

The tease and denial

The facesitting

And the list goes on...add to it

Should it be good or not good?? or Would You hope that it would be?
Sounds fair to me.
baby.....It is all GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love getting & giving it!!
When especially worked up, I enjoy a snowball - share and share alike. Never had a strap on experience, but I do enjoy a butt plug with a Hitachi pressed against it. At my age, all orgasms are forced.

It's all good with me (well, "all" is a big word; maybe "most").
lol Damnit Cumalot, I have so perverted you well............Your just a lil kink monster now like the rest of us............See what happens when good boy cum see a Mistress.......
I guess I consider myself a switch..

And I believe that when someone does something to you that they (and myself) would like the same thing happen to them (me).

I love everything to do with sex..and I would hope that you would too~
Never tried any of that, but would have no objection if the client wanted it!
I like the way you think cumalot... i say "equal opportunity" hobbying.. or "do unto others..."
Its a touchy subject. There are hangups all around... and not just among males. A man may want to try this... but it may be abundantly clear that if he suggested it his wife, due to her hangups, may lose tons of respect for him. Sexual fantasies are great but they aren't worth divorce. Other times... hey... we know what flips our switch and what doesn't. For lots of folks.. these things don't. Not because of hang ups... just because of who we are. Example... pissing on people doesn't offend me... but it doesn't turn me on either. I want nothing to do with it... but I don't care if you do.
I agree. I lost my enthusiasm for the aggressive DT gagging BJ when my SO was shoving a 12" dildo down my throat.
As we all open our eyes and look around, do we not wonder what others are doing BCD and imagine, as we read reviews do we not wish we could find someone that we could do that with, don't we all have a lil kink monster in us tring to get out. Life is way too fuckin short not to explore the kink, to limit ourselves is too limit our pleasure and to limit that is putting yourself into denial...open up and enjoy the kink ... let the kink monster out to play...