The Best Beer in the Nation

How bout them Horns!
Okies....
How bout them Horns! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
just reviewed the game, we caught screwed, you never got the ball into the end zone and there was a fumble

and several other missed calls

and it was with our 2nd string qb
I wish they were selling Choc all over the country!
I wish they were selling Choc all over the country! Originally Posted by bigtex
I did not hear that they said it was Choc but if want Choc, go here

http://www.petes.org/
I did not hear that they said it was Choc but if want Choc, go here

http://www.petes.org/ Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Been there, done that, many times over. I've been going to Pete's Place since I was a kid! Great Italian food and very good beer! Hell, I even remember drinking Choc out of the quart Pepsi bottles, with a couple of inches of "settlins" in the bottom.

I plan on visiting Kreb's next month and will stock up on Choc and Italian Sausage at Mike's! Hopefully, I will also bring one of those oversized Eastern Okiehoma Buck's back with me!

Rumor has it that Krebs is the only city in Okiehoma that is worth a shit!
Been there, done gay sex, many times over. I've been going to Pete's Place since I was a kid! Great Italian stud and very good! Hell, I even remember drinking Choc out of his quart Pepsi bottles, with a couple of inches of "settlins" in the bottom.

I plan on visiting Kreb's next month and will stock up on Cum and Italian Sausage at Mike's! Hopefully, I will also bring one of those oversized Eastern Okiehoma Bucks back with me!

Rumor has it that Krebs is the only city in Okiehoma that is worth a shit! Originally Posted by bigmex

Been there, done that, many times over. I've been going to Pete's Place since I was a kid! Great Italian food and very good beer! Hell, I even remember drinking Choc out of the quart Pepsi bottles, with a couple of inches of "settlins" in the bottom.

I plan on visiting Kreb's next month and will stock up on Choc and Italian Sausage at Mike's! Hopefully, I will also bring one of those oversized Eastern Okiehoma Buck's back with me!

Rumor has it that Krebs is the only city in Okiehoma that is worth a shit! Originally Posted by bigtex
there you go again, being a racist to our native Americans, typical donkey
Not only are you a fucking idiot, but you're a fucking OKIE idiot.

If I were you, I'd just close the garage door and sit in the car (or tractor) with the motor running until you channel Thurman Thomas!
Not only are you a fucking idiot, but you're a fucking OKIE idiot.

If I were you, I'd just close the garage door and sit in the car (or tractor) with the motor running until you channel Thurman Thomas! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
he was from Texass