Washington denied repeated requests from Americans in Libya for more security

U.S. officials sought more security before Libya attack

(Reuters) - U.S. officials in Washington denied repeated requests from Americans in Libya for more security at the U.S. mission in Benghazi before last month's attack that killed four Americans there, two Republican lawmakers said on Tuesday. . . .

"Multiple U.S. federal government officials have confirmed to the committee that, prior to the September 11 attack, the U.S. mission in Libya made repeated requests for increased security in Benghazi . . . The mission in Libya, however, was denied these resources by officials in Washington"
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...88J18R20121002

And the details of Odumbo's failed foreign policy and his post Libya cover-up keep come forth.
No details or who denied the requests.someone dropped the ball...
  • CJ7
  • 10-03-2012, 02:02 PM
No details or who denied the requests.someone dropped the ball... Originally Posted by ekim008

2 republicans "said"

snick
2 republicans "said"

snick Originally Posted by CJ7
. . . and Reuters reported. . . and Hillary appointed an accountability review board . . . and Hillary has agreed to cooperate with lawmakers . . .
. . . and Hillary has agreed to cooperate with lawmakers . . . Originally Posted by I B Hankering
... but the deadline for her to "cooperate" is post-election .. as per Hillary.

The failures will not see the light of day and the press will not report them.

The current administration can spy on you, but don't think for a minute you are going to learn anything about the current administration that the current administration doesn't want you to know.

That is not the foundation upon which this country was established. It is the cancer that is decaying the foundations.
When this counter was founded there was no Teletype radio TV twitter facebook internet.think how long it took the word to get around and how many never even heard of it.
Why would they need more secutity, they got democracy over there and there is no such thing as a war on terroism.
They are a religion of peace and treat their women like they are very important.
You can tell as they do not allow them to risk skin cancer from exposure to the sun.
Thjey are also very tolerant of religions other than their own and support them anywhere on earth.
The Obamazombies will defend ANYTHING!
The Obamazombies will defend ANYTHING! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
YOU'RE a fucking idiot.
YOU'RE a fucking idiot. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That reminds me of the time Rosie O'Donnell called me fat.
Or when Forrest Gump called you dumb.

I suppose there's a pattern here.

You REALLY are a FUCKING idiot. Even fucking idiots know that!!!!
  • Seedy
  • 10-05-2012, 12:59 AM
Or when Forrest Gump called you dumb.

I suppose there's a pattern here.

You REALLY are a FUCKING idiot. Even fucking idiots know that!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sup, you type pretty good with Obamas dIck in your mouth... lmmfao