WHERE'S MY TELEPROMPTER!!!

Sorry, you can't use one in a debate.

And it showed.

Duh, uh, o, eh, well uh, duh,,,,,,,"It's Bushes Fault"

Romney 1, Obama 0
  • WTF
  • 10-03-2012, 08:44 PM
Romney looked good, better than Obama especially early but Obama came on late and CNN had a tracker for undecided Colo. voters and Obama did well among women. Gonna be tough to beat. Romney won nothing with tonights preformance but run from the Tea Party. He woulda talked like that in the GOP primary and Ricky S would have gotten the nod.
Romney looked good, better than Obama especially early but Obama came on late and CNN had a tracker for undecided Colo. voters and Obama did well among women. Gonna be tough to beat. Romney won nothing with tonights preformance but run from the Tea Party. He woulda talked like that in the GOP primary and Ricky S would have gotten the nod. Originally Posted by WTF
I agree- Romney did well- but you can see they he he truly is an "etch a sketch" candidate because he would have NEVER talked that way in the GOP primaries as you mentioned!!!
Obusnhead died tonight....LOL
Dissapointed that Obama didn't call Mitt on some things, or asked enough questions when he had the opportunity, seemed like Obama was not as aggressive as I had hoped. But Mitt flip flopped again on some issues.
where is my teleprompter?
When pressed the empty suit folded. . . no real surprise.

I wonder if O will now apologize to R?

mesansu2010@gmail.com DateCheck I D SN0737F/TER ID: 153671

What debate?
Guys don't get to happy on your own juice folks. Obama was unprepared for Romney's blitz and denials and frankly lies about his tax plan.

Do not kid yourself that the next debate will go that way. Obama will press back...hard
Guys don't get to happy on your own juice folks. Obama was unprepared for Romney's blitz and denials and frankly lies about his tax plan.

Do not kid yourself that the next debate will go that way. Obama will press back...hard Originally Posted by markroxny
Romney is going to be even stronger next time; he's just getting warmed up. Obama is an empty suit.
Romney is going to be even stronger next time; he's just getting warmed up. Obama is an empty suit. Originally Posted by joe bloe
That's exactly what I want you to believe Joe. Good.
That's exactly what I want you to believe Joe. Good. Originally Posted by markroxny
So, that's Obama's strategy? He was just playing possum, trying to lull us into a false sense of security, then he pounces when we least expect it?

No, he's just an empty suit who can't fight back when he's not peddling his nonsense to an ass kissing cheerleader "journalists" or a crowd of SEIU/ACORN/New Black Panther types.

The American people got a glimpse of the man behind the curtain last night. The Mighty Ozbama is history. The jig is up. (So to speak)
No joe, you missed it. He wasn't prepared for Romney's lie Blitz. It totally took him off guard. He blew last night. That won't happen again.

You really think Obama can't debate????? Did you forget his handling of Hillary so soon??? His handling of John McCain?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD9F1t9GQzA

If you think that man is an empty suit, you are seriously under estimating him, and that's good.

Keep believing what you want Joe, the electoral college is still not with your boy. One debate does not a win make.

But good luck.
No joe, you missed it. He wasn't prepared for Romney's lie Blitz. It totally took him off guard. He blew last night. That won't happen again.

You really think Obama can't debate????? Did you forget his handling of Hillary so soon??? His handling of John McCain?

If you think that man is an empty suit, you are seriously under estimating him, and that's good.

Keep believing what you want Joe, the electoral college is still not with your boy. One debate does not a win make.

But good luck. Originally Posted by markroxny
Obama gave it all he had last night. That wasn't him, not trying. That wasn't him, off his game. That was him, doing the best he could, and failing miserably.

The next two debates are not going to go any better for Odumbo. This is going to be epic.