I'm leaving the biz and moving to Buffalo for the strip clubs!

Okay, I'm sooooooooooo just kidding … but after tonight it's a fun thought anyway. lol. The ladies are fun and can start the job but I'm kind of addicted to your guys' equipment so no worries of that ever REALLY happening …. but, I would almost come just for the strip clubs themselves. It's been so much fun tonight.

MY ROCKSTAR would be so jealous! hahaha. They took me ON STAGE to collect their dollars tonight. And of course more girls tonight to drool over. I even may have corrupted one little hottie. haha. I so need a spanking.

It's all good Buffalo ... if you don't keep me "tied up" (take that literal at the moment if you like) then I'll find my own fun. haha.

Don't mind my slightly inebriated and very giddy little petite ass. I am going to relax now until I end up back at the club to close it down, or asleep. I haven't decided yet.

Nighty night, and thank you Buffalo for being so warm and wonderful to me for my first visit.

Pauly - I don't give a flying fornication what anyone says you are a mutha f'n ROCKSTAR! Thank you for all of your help and your sweet sincerity.

Peterfitzintight - OMFG yoouuuuuuuuu owe me sooooo baaaaaad! I am so sorry that you got ill, babe. I hope you feel better and just for you … the chair is still sacred. lol *wink, wink* Get well soon and text me often until we make all of our fun little banter the reality, babe.

For those of you that thought I didn't reply to you … I apologize deeply but email was not being nice all day and I promise I did reply and they got returned but there will be other times and other trips. Promise.
this be such a good ...threAD ...the other funnels must be green ...with envy
Buffalo strip clubs be havin more pancakes than IHOP

mmmm take note:
move on to strip club fast. or don't even think that hooker bar at all IF... errr never mind
Oh boy. I had a couple drinks. Haha. Oops. LOL.
Buffalo strip clubs be havin more pancakes than IHOP

Originally Posted by J.J. Walker
Haha. Well, I didn't notice many pancakes last night but considering Watertown doesn't have strip clubs or IHOP I probably would have still been the kid in the candy store. LOL. You can't tell is been a while since I've been, could you? LOL.

Pauly - I don't give a flying fornication what anyone says you are a mutha f'n ROCKSTAR! Thank you for all of your help and your sweet sincerity. Originally Posted by tinylatina
Do you mind if I send this to Dove?
  • Doove
  • 08-10-2014, 08:27 AM
Do you mind if I send this to Dove? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
...doofe scores a ...victory ...with that one!
...doofe scores a ...victory ...with that one! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
what does Doove win

a hand held golden pussy
or
a official Plastic Man signed golden dildo

just askin

Meatloaf is Cool. I like that video, also stars in movie, BLACK DOG